GO!

Texas - Lost Pointer with Addison's disease - Texas

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Rikee (2002 - 2013)

Rikee - I'm a lover

Barked: Sun May 22, '11 4:15pm PST 
I belong to a Addison dog group as my dog Rikee has Addison's disease. This disease when controlled by meds is treatable. Without meds it's fatal to the dog. This dog has been lost in the Texas area. It is imperative she be found as without her meds she is in a life threatening situation. Here is the owners post from the Addison group and her information:

Hey guys -- our front door came open and none of us realized it -- Stella and Remy got out but we found Stella off of Pool and Twelve Oaks in Grapevine. Remy is still out there and has urgent medical needs -- she has Addison's Disease and must be medicated!! Please please please post this anywhere that you can think of -- we really have to find her. Remy is mostly white with a black patch on her right eye. She is wearing a pink collar, with multiple tags, and is chipped.

If you're in the area -- we live near Grapevine Hwy (26) and Pool.

Beth Morgan
817.296.6958 (Brian's cell)
[notify]
Rikee (2002 - 2013)

Rikee - I'm a lover

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 7:37am PST 
Good news...she was found. They used other dogs to help track her and found her. She was a little shaky, soaked from the storms they had and had some cuts that needed attention from running through brush but otherwise she should fully recover.snoopy Hopefully she will stick close to home.
[notify]