GO!

Diesel

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Diesel

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 3:03pm PST 
Hi! My name is Diesel! I am a 5 month old French Bulldog and i love to sleep and play! I am Mommy's first Frenchie ever and she loves learning about me and keeping me happy and healthy! I love to chew on bones, especially bullies, and sometimes i share it with my brother from another mother, Frankie (he is a 6 year old shih tzu who never wants to be bothered with me). I love playing with big dogs and running errands with mommy. I would love to meet more Frenchies like me but the weather has prevented me from going to any dog parks! Mommy has me on Innova puppy dry and wet food but she is considering a raw diet when i turn 1 when she learns more about it. I would love to make new friends!

Here i am doing what i do best, posing for the camera!

Edited by author Thu Feb 17, '11 3:08pm PST

[notify]
Diesel

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 3:09pm PST 
[notify]
Holly - CGC TDI

Squirrel?- Squrirrel!- SQUIRRELLLLL!!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 3:29pm PST 
My goodness Diesel! You are just so incredibly adorable!! Welcome to Dogster! We feed raw, and definitely check out the Raw Feeding forums, the people are really friendly and more than willing to answer your questions and help you out. Have fun!
[notify]

BumbleBee

Barked: Wed Mar 23, '11 4:57pm PST 
Diesel! I wanna be your friend too! But is it ok that I'm not even born yet? I'm about the size of a bumblebee now! My mommy will be a 1st time frenchie owner too! I really hope to join your world in May so we can be friends! Until then, please pray that my mother has a safe delivery and I come out plump and healthy!!! WOOF!
[notify]
Diesel

Barked: Thu Mar 31, '11 8:54am PST 
Good luck mommy! I wish you a safe and healthy delivery!
[notify]