GO!

Pet Tags That Heal

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Buddy

I love food!

Barked: Thu Feb 3, '11 10:19am PST 
I was thinking the other day about a friend who has a very nervous dog. She loves this dog to her own distraction, but his nervous habits are driving her crazy! I thought about this problem and remembered something I had learned a long time ago. Gemstones have the capability to heal, to calm, to energize, to protect! Metaphysical theory suggests that gemstones of all types help people and animals to overcome or better deal with their physical, mental and emotional trials. I live not far from Sedona, Arizona where people come from all over the world to buy gemstones (various stones also )to help them through life. It's the vibration and/or frequency of each type of stone that does the healing. I know for a fact that this is true. I use clear quartz and selenite a lot to clear my thinking and calm me down. Quartz is used in many ways and in many electronic appliances (ever hear of quartz watches?) because it puts out a vibration that never stops! Quartz is a healer of many ills of today's society. I have been thinking about making and selling wire wrapped gemstones for pets! The owner would slide the gemstone bead (which is wire wrapped so it has a strong loop at the top) to the key ring type of holder that the animal's license is hanging from. Easily done! That gemstone would then do it's work on the animal's energy to affect the animal in the way that is needed. In my spare time, I make rosaries for those who want them and I wire wrap each bead so the rosary never comes apart. I have many types of gemstones and can wire wrap them securely. So, I think this is a good idea! What do you think? If you have a pet, would you buy a gemstone, maybe a clear quartz, for general healing, and hang it on their collar??? The price would probably be around $20 with shipping for one pet tag.
[notify]
Samoa- SunnyBear- Bell

Happy Boy!

Barked: Thu Feb 3, '11 1:13pm PST 
I would. Do you plan to market?

Something that has a calming effect would be good for my Samoa. He gets nervous during thunderstorms.
[notify]
Nemesis

Barked: Fri Feb 4, '11 1:18am PST 
I would buy one. I think it would be a good product.
[notify]

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Fri Feb 4, '11 6:56am PST 
Well, in the meantime I have found that Rose Quartz has a general healing effect. I have an old beaded rose quartz necklace, so will make a tag from one of the beads myself and see how it goes. Still interested if you decide to produce these, please let me know.

And sort of OT? I have a group for crafty canine lovers - why don't you join?

http://www.dogster.com/group/Canines_and_crafts-18297
[notify]
Sally Beaker-

Professional- Bone Horder

Barked: Fri Feb 4, '11 9:28am PST 
Love that idea! I used to carry a quartz stone with me all the time. Really helped me calm down. I don't know what happened to it though.frown

I would totally be into to buying one for my neurotic dog Sally. She could definitely use one! wink
[notify]
Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 4, '11 6:19pm PST 
Now if we could find one that would help a dog that has epilepsy that would be a definite sale for me. I would have it put on Maggie's collar so that she would be able to go seizure free with little medication.
[notify]
Bella and- Daisy CGC

I'm a Meanie

Barked: Fri Feb 4, '11 7:21pm PST 
There are actually many places to buy these for dog collars.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Mon Feb 7, '11 6:49am PST 
So I have found! And I think I will get (or make a couple) Anybody want a rose quartz tag?
[notify]
Bear and- Bambi - Mommys- Angels

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Tue Feb 8, '11 7:30pm PST 
I would definitely purchase a stone that had a calming effect...actually I would order 5-6 of them smile
[notify]
Ava

Super Friendly- Aviator

Barked: Wed Feb 9, '11 11:23am PST 
Funny, thing. Just the other day I had a customer come in to work who asked if we sell gemstones that you can attach to pet tags for healing/calming effects. smile We don't sell anything like that, but it certainly is an interesting idea! I used to always wear a hematite necklace for the chronic knot in my shoulder, until it broke (the necklace, not my shoulder! lol)
[notify]