GO!

Merry Christmas! What Did Ya Get?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sat Dec 25, '10 1:41pm PST 
Hope all pups are safe & having a very Merry Christmas.
balloons
Squ'mey got a stuffless squirrel, an indestructible ball, kong tennis ball & a chuckit flying disc.smile
Wiley got a squeaky skunk & a big treat ball. He has appropriated all 3 stuffies & was guarding them with gusto, so I had to take them away & redistribute them later.
Dinner cooking nowcloud 9
[notify]
Omen

zombie killer

Barked: Sun Dec 26, '10 12:12pm PST 
Omen got a tirebiterbone filled with duck jerky from his 'grandma'

santa brought him a stocking full of cheap squeeky toys to destroy (fav hobby)

mom and dad got him a squeeky bone that says 'cookie tester'

and his 'aunt' spoiled him with a stuffed bear with rope legs and rubber feet
[notify]
Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Thu Dec 30, '10 9:21am PST 
everyone got a little something. A x-large rope tug, a couple of chew raw hides, a retractable leash with a light, and a bully stick.
Dieta liked helping me unwrap my presents the most, the tearing of paper made her day. smiledog
Happy New Year everyone
[notify]

Czarka, CGC- UJJ

Why walk when- you can run?

Barked: Tue Jan 4, '11 2:21pm PST 
Charks got some chewies and a week at her favorite daycare laugh out loud She is one tired pup. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year pups and peeps!
[notify]
Moxie - my precious- angel - 1

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Sat Jan 8, '11 10:59pm PST 
Moxie got a Skineez stuffless fox. She already demolished it and pulled out the squeeker.
[notify]
Kaiser

Life only- happens once- not forever

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 8:46am PST 
Kaiser got some treats and a ball. He enjoys wining round the house with the ball in his mouth. laugh out loud All your things look great!
[notify]