GO!

Watch this and try not to cry....

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lia

Lia Bia Teddy- Bear

Barked: Wed Nov 24, '10 10:38am PST 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB6d70tnSEA

*Lia was saved with 2 days to spare, thanks to this website! little angel

Dogsindanger PSA

Edited by author Wed Nov 24, '10 10:57am PST

[notify]
Lia

Lia Bia Teddy- Bear

Barked: Wed Nov 24, '10 10:47am PST 
okay its not working, give me a minute lol....

there we go, video should work now. red face

Edited by author Wed Nov 24, '10 10:57am PST

[notify]
Buckeye

Eat, Sleep &- Play! Yes, Life- is Good!

Barked: Wed Nov 24, '10 11:16am PST 
frownfrownfrown
[notify]

Bella and- Daisy CGC

I'm a Meanie

Barked: Wed Nov 24, '10 1:19pm PST 
Glad you found Lia!
[notify]
Aurora- Borealis

Fluffy leader

Barked: Thu Nov 25, '10 10:06am PST 
Once I get through acting school I plan to go back for animal behavior and attempt to open a rescue for animals to be rescued from pounds. I would donate but I already donate to all sorts of local shelters. Three of my four are shelter puppies, I posted about Daisy who was going to be put down the day I got her and I wasn't even looking for a dog at the time really. :=)
[notify]
Taichi

Ninja Canine

Barked: Thu Nov 25, '10 9:35pm PST 
I almost made it without tears until they showed Stella...
[notify]
Mya CGC TDI

I'm your new- best friend! Pet- me!

Barked: Fri Nov 26, '10 8:07am PST 
Barely made it. :'( I was fine until they started showing dogs that didn't make it or were running out of time.
[notify]
Snickers

Momma is the- center of the- universe...

Barked: Fri Nov 26, '10 8:00pm PST 
cry
crap....killing me...
I have 3 rescues. I can't imagine any of them not being here, alive, having fun.

I encourage people I meet to consider rescue, and I am so happy when they do and it works out well. So far I have 3 to my credit, that I know of anyway, I hope it's more.

I keep educating about mills, shelters, etc, etc.

Keep telling the story! way to go
[notify]
Sukah

Shake it like a- polaroi picture!

Barked: Sat Nov 27, '10 12:42am PST 
wow. people are trying to save the polar bears and elephants when people are starving and dogs that are alive and in this situation because of US are dying in the thousands every day
[notify]
Dee Dee

Turbo charged- Poodle

Barked: Sat Nov 27, '10 5:59am PST 
Oh dear the tears came when they showed Stella and the dogs that didn't make it. My heart is so full of pain for the poor dogs that run out of time.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2