GO!

Any other hairless Chi's out there?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Penny Mouse- Fart Ayala

I eat, therefore- I am.....

Barked: Wed Nov 3, '10 2:09pm PST 
Hi! I'm Penny the hairless Chihuahua. I have my own dermatologist and I'm on anti-fungals daily. My diet is great, I eat Evo, small breed turkey & chicken and Wellness small breed chicken. We've figured out my allergies, Corn and Wheat, so it's a genetic thing, my dermatologist sais. It's NOT poor diet for sure! I eat alot of healthy people food, too. (Got tired of folks saying it's a poor diet)
So, my question is, "Anyone else out there like me?" I'm just curious cause I figure there has to me more like me, somewhere! But, I haven't seen any. People ask me all the time how to get another like me and mom sais she didn't do it on purpose. I did have fur (a soft down, like all the other pups) as a pup, but now I'm kinda naked, except for my 'racing stripe'. Lucky my skin is about the same color as what little fur I have. People say when they pet me that I feel like velvet! I wear clothes alot to keep me warm in the winter and to prevent sunburn in the summer. Light t shirts, that are cool. Do you like clothes like I do?
wavewavewave
[notify]
Penny Mouse- Fart Ayala

Barked: Thu Nov 4, '10 7:23pm PST 
*shivering* Am I alone in my nakedness? Hope not!!
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Fri Nov 5, '10 2:47pm PST 
I am not a hairless Chi, but Mom says I have enough fur to spare that you can have somebig grin
[notify]

Penny Mouse- Fart Ayala

Barked: Fri Nov 5, '10 6:38pm PST 
Awwww! Thank you Princess Lily! You are tooo sweet! In the winter, I could sure use some fur and you're lovely to offer to share. Mom puts me in lots of warm and furry sweaters and coats and sometimes, when the heating bill gets too high, I wear a t shirt for insulation and a sweater on top! And I burrow under my furry blanket on the couch, like a little gopher, LOL!! Around here, we all know to move and look under blankets and pillows before we sit or lay down, you just never know where I'll be burrowed under....Kisses for you Princess Lily!!
[notify]
Bella

I'm the baby- gotta love me

Barked: Sat Nov 6, '10 12:24pm PST 
I'm not hairless on top, but my underside is pretty bare. I have the same velvety on my belly and ribs. My fur grows funny. I have lots of fur on my neck, normal fur on my back, but when you get to my ribs it starts to thin out and my the time you get to my belly I'm bald.

Mom likes to put jammies on me, but they are mostly open underneath for pottybreaks, but they do cover my chest.
[notify]
Penny Mouse- Fart Ayala

Barked: Sat Nov 6, '10 3:27pm PST 
Bella, I looked at your pics and you are BEEEEE-AUTIFUL!!!! LOVE your coloring!! Mom puts pj's on me sometimes, too, but I can't sleep in them cause I get my legs and arms all caught up in them squirming around, so I sleep nekkid. Lots of furry blankets, though!
[notify]