GO!

What do you feed your dog?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Pepsie

*Pepsie the- Papillon*

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 7:48pm PST 
I feed Wellness Super5Mix Small breedpuppy What about you?
[notify]
Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 8:31pm PST 
mine get a rotation diet with kibble & canned..

For kibble we use Natures Variety Instinct & Prairie, Orijen, Acana, Taste of the Wild & Fromm, sometimes Wellness.

Canned we use Daves?? Grain free, Evangers, Before Grain, Merrick, By Nature, Whole Earth Farms.. whatever good is on sale ha.

Edited by author Tue Aug 31, '10 8:32pm PST

[notify]
Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 8:32pm PST 
double post

Edited by author Tue Aug 31, '10 8:32pm PST

[notify]

Radley

Im a lean, mean,- cuddling machine

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 8:44pm PST 
I feed Canidae Chicken and Rice to my non allergic dogs and TOTW Pacific Stream to the 2 that have allergy issues, and Zukes minis for treats!!
[notify]
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 9:26pm PST 
Prey model raw wave
Used to be fed Orijen/Legacy/Evo before switching 2 yrs ago.
[notify]
Peter Parker

Peace, Love &- Dachshunds

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 9:28pm PST 
Ziwi Peak venison air dried mixed with Ziwi Peak venison cannedway to go
[notify]
Maxwell Smart

The dog park toy- thief!

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 9:50pm PST 
Prey-model raw.

He was on Purina Puppy Chow when we got him. We switched him to Royal Canin before we did research ourselves. Then he was on Nature's Harvest, followed by Horizon Legacy.
[notify]
Chessie

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 10:25pm PST 
After much research and consults with the veterinary nutritionist and my dog's medical team, she is on a mixed diet of home cooked and either Eagle Pack Holistic Select or Wellness supplemented with veggies.
[notify]
Artie

My toys, All- Mine!

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 10:34pm PST 
Artie is sensitive to grains and fish so is being transitioned from NB Potato and Duck to Before Grain 'Buffalo' for more protein
Sassy is eating home cooked chicken/beef/pork/rice
Max gets prey model raw - beef/chicken/pork/lamb/fish/rabbit/venison/turkey/llama so far
[notify]
Ava

Super Friendly- Aviator

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 10:49pm PST 
Ava gets a sort of rotation of grain free kibbles. Since it takes her 2 months to go through a 30lb bag we haven't switched in a while. Currently she's eating a mix of Wellness Core and Acana Grasslands. Once the Core is up she'll be on solid Acana Grasslands for about a month, then in the winter I'll probably rotate her to Orijen Red. smile

I have such high standards when it comes to kibble... Don't want to see potatoes in the first 3 ingredients. Don't even like seeing them in the 4th, but it's hard to find food like that.

Edited by author Tue Aug 31, '10 10:50pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]