GO!

Transport needed from NC to PA

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Aussie

Aussie - aka. Boo-boo

Barked: Sat Jun 12, '10 1:29pm PST 
Hello,

I would like to place a request to help transport a dog I am trying to rescue from the dogsindanger.com website. I live in State College, Pa with my dog, Aussie (also a rescue from Kentucky) and my cat, Hazel. I would like to add another addition to my pack, a great dane pup named Cletus in Snow Hill, NC who is set to be killed on 7/16. I do not have a car and it would cost hundreds of dollars to fly down to NC and pick him up. I would be very much appreciated if your organization could assist me in rescueing Cletus. I am also willing to pay for the transport costs (if any). This is Cletus' profile on dogsindanger.com: http://www.dogsindanger.com/dog.jsp?did=1274290996161.
[notify]
Aussie

Aussie - aka. Boo-boo

Barked: Sat Jun 19, '10 11:12am PST 
**UPDATE** 6/19/10

Cletus was picked up from the animal shelter in Snow Hill, NC this morning and will be transported to State College, PA next Sunday 6/27 to join our family!!
[notify]
Colton

Barked: Sat Jun 19, '10 12:01pm PST 
YAY!!!! party
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Jun 20, '10 9:13am PST 
Congratulations!!!!!!!cheercheercheer
[notify]
Mikaela

I Can Point it- Out!