GO!

I cried more during this movie than durin Marley and Me...

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cyrus

big kitteh

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 12:32pm PST 
Has anyone else seen "Hachi"? It's a movie about an Akita, based on a true story... totally spent about forty five minutes of it crying.

Really good movie, though! Also, starring Richard Gere!
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 1:17pm PST 
Bawled like a baby as did two of my friends who watched it with me. Of course we all have had dogs pass away within a year and live on a college campus with no doggy to hug, so that doesn't help matters. It was a good movie but next time I see it, I want my dog there also.
[notify]
Samson

Work? What's- that?

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 2:09pm PST 
I teared up just reading the synopsis.

:'(
[notify]

Chloe

OG- Original- Goberian

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 2:20pm PST 
No but I want to see it, is it out on DVD now?? I still get emotional watching "Eight Below" and I've seen it a million times, bol!! So you know I'll be crying when I see this movie!!

EDIT: I'm totally going to rent this movie tonight! Thanks guys now I can emotionally prepare myself, BOL!!!

Edited by author Fri Apr 16, '10 2:30pm PST

[notify]
Cyrus

big kitteh

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 11:52pm PST 
Make sure you have a puppy dog to cuddle, and some tissues.

And rolo ice cream. Rolo ice cream makes the world go 'round.
[notify]
Dante

I know, I'm- handsome

Barked: Sat Apr 17, '10 6:04am PST 
I'm not sure my body can handle the emotions if it's worse than Marley and Me. I bawled through the entire book, and then again when I saw the movie! Good thing I'll have three puppy hugs to choose from (More realistically, to chew on my toes and distract me from the movie!)
[notify]
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Sat Apr 17, '10 8:28am PST 
Cyrus... I bawled cry
[notify]
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Sat Apr 17, '10 10:37am PST 
thanks Cyrus for refreshing my memory ... I was gonna ask mom to rent this for me .
better make sure mom has lots of kleenex though cry
[notify]
♥- DEOGIE- ♥

Born a dog but- turned into a- gentleman.

Barked: Sat Apr 17, '10 7:50pm PST 
A little info about the real Hachikō.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachik%C5%8D
[notify]
Taichi

Ninja Canine

Barked: Mon Apr 19, '10 7:54am PST 
I knew I would cry but I had to see this movie. I heard Hachi's story long ago, and it's my absolute favorite.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2