GO!

I got it! I got it! I... dont got it...

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Romeo

Everyones little- Romeo

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 5:31pm PST 
Just when I was starting to think Ro had a handle on the crazy puppiness he proved me wrong. I came home and barely remember sitting down let alone falling asleep on the couch. When I woke up I found he peed once infront of the bedroom door, once in the bathroom (which is a good thing thats where he is suppose to go if he cant go outside) and made a chew toy out of my name tag for work and my wallet - all of which he pulled off the coffee table.

It really is my own fault, usually when he isnt being supervised he is in the kennel and I should have put my apron away instead of leaving it on the coffee table but grrrrrrr I just really was hoping distructo-puppy time had passed.
[notify]
Mina

I love YOU!

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 5:47pm PST 
I can sympathize.

Mina had two accidents today. First accidents in probably 1.5 weeks. Dante JUST stopped having accidents yesterday, and today Mina decides to pick up the slack. And I WAS supervising - just not well enough I guess!
[notify]
Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 7:19pm PST 
laugh out loud Romeo's still a baby, and I hate to say this, but there will be more backsliding in your future. Destruction & accidents happen when they're that young. Be glad he didn't eat all your cash & credit cards!
[notify]

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 7:22pm PST 
Or drink all your winewink at dahliasmile
[notify]
Piper

Super Puppy

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 7:23pm PST 
Um, I'll go ahead and go out on a limb and say distructo-puppy won't be over for about....ah...3 more years. So, settle in here in this phase where you actually have to keep an eye on him. big grin Pipper is the same age as Romeo and I wouldn't dream of leaving her out while I took a nap.
[notify]
Dahlia

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 7:25pm PST 
shock Bunny! Don't even think such a thing! shock
[notify]
Shane DEC- '08-JAN '12- RIP

In dreams I walk- with you..

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 7:27pm PST 
You're kidding right? If he's only three or four months old he's just getting warmed up! Wait til he's nine or ten months old and you're dealing with a puppy brain in an almost full sized body. If you don't have a sense of humor yet you better be developing one fast!big grin
[notify]
Romeo

Everyones little- Romeo

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 7:44pm PST 
haha greaaaaaaaaaaaaaate more to look forward to.

I know he has a long way to go but I was just soooooo hopeful cause he had been doing so well *sad face* Thats okay though, we had a month of good behavior, so if we can keep up the trend - 1 month good, 1 day bad - I will be happy *crosses fingers for luck*

And I normally would have put him in the kennel before going to sleep except for the whole *walk in the door BLACKOUT wake up to distruction* bit....

Wanna talk about humor. My pup also got the lid off a blue sharpie, thank god he didn't eat the tip of it, but chewed the cap to shreds. This is "funny" because we still dont know what his breed is but one of the guesses is Rottie/Chow cause he has a super curly little tail and his fur has the same fluff-ness the only thing is he has no purple on his tongue. I texted my fiance and said "welp Romeo is trying to tell us he is a chow-chow. While eating all my stuff he put purple dots on his tongue!!!
[notify]
Dahlia

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 8:24pm PST 
Keep your sense of humor--there will be more relapses in his future. Just lock them in your mind for funny stories to tell later, and just keep up the training. Good luck!

ETA: Love the Mel Brooks reference! laugh out loud

Edited by author Sat Apr 3, '10 8:25pm PST

[notify]
Pippin CGC

King- Dingleberry!

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 8:53pm PST 
Well, when the cat's away (or asleep) the mice (or dog) will play!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3