GO!

I'm back.....

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Lazarus - (Adopted!)

Truly a "gentle- giant"

Barked: Wed Mar 24, '10 12:05pm PST 
Hi everyone, I'm back!wave After being in foster care for 4 months, my foster parents thought they'd finally found me a wonderful furever home. Well after 3 weeks, it didn't work out and now I'm back with my foster parents. My other family was very nice and they loved me lots but I'm a big, sometimes grumbly dog (with other dogs) and they weren't completely comfortable with me. red face So back to the drawing board for finding me a furever home - although foster mom says it's going to be even harder to let me go next time.
[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Wed Mar 24, '10 3:53pm PST 
Aww... I'm sorry it didn't work out, but I'm glad you have a safe place to be 'til you find your forever home.
[notify]
Gir

All that lives- is holy.

Barked: Wed Mar 24, '10 4:05pm PST 
What a fitting name, then! Lazarus, back from beyond...laugh out loud

Sometimes we do our best and get a return. Keep on truckin', the right home is out there.
[notify]

Bo

Bo Knows: He- Just Doesn't- Listen

Barked: Thu Mar 25, '10 8:16am PST 
Lazarus...you're such a handsome boy. Sorry things didn't work out, but I have no doubt in time you will find the perfect family. Hang in there, it will happen.

Woof!
[notify]

Barked: Thu Mar 25, '10 1:53pm PST 
I'm so sorry your new family gave up on you Bud. I'm sure things would've improved had they worked with you and given you more time. Better luck next time honey. I'm sure your foster mom will keep you if push comes to shove.
[notify]
Lazarus - (Adopted!)

Truly a "gentle- giant"

Barked: Sat Mar 27, '10 9:42am PST 
Thanks so much for your kind words. My home's out there somewhere, I'm sure. In the meantime, I'm enjoying being back "home" with my foster pawrents. Mom keeps trying to get Dad to let her keep me but he's not budging. But I'm welcome and happy here until my real home comes along.
[notify]