GO!

May need assistance CT to ME

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Licorice

I'm a Goofball

Barked: Tue Mar 23, '10 4:17pm PST 
We want to help some dogs on death row in Connecticut by bringing them up to Maine. We're just in the beginning stages of planning and are looking to see if anyone may be interested in driving from Hartford to Tewksbury, Massachusetts (approximately). You will probably need a large vehicle such as a van and access to 2 - 3 dog crates.

Any thoughts and/or assistance appreciated.
[notify]
Virginia

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 9:09am PST 
I know this is late, but I just discovered this board. I may be able to help with this, if you are still looking. We only have a small car, but could transport 1-2 dogs from Hartford to wherever you need to go. Contact me if we can help in any way!
[notify]

Barked: Thu Apr 15, '10 6:07am PST 
I am located in CT and I could definitely help move some dogs to Mass, possibly further if needed. I signed up for an account here mostly to be able to respond to your message, so please don't hesitate to contact me if you still need help. I'll check back here daily, too, so keep us posted...

I appreciate the great lengths people go to to help these dogs get a second chance and I'd like to help. Best of luck to you and the dogs!
[notify]

Wyoming- 6/21/99-3/6/- 11

My Girl Why Girl

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 8:44am PST 
I live on the Mass/Ct border and drive a Jeep Liberty. Only problem is I have no crates but if needed I could help out if someone could provide crates that I would return after transport. P-Mail me if there is anything I can do to help I'm 30 minutes from Hartford.
[notify]
Bo

the nose knows

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 9:03am PST 
Just saw this too. I am located right in the middle of the route in Ma. but head up to Maine fairly often. Do not have a large vehicle but could do one maybe two dogs with what I have. I have one crate. Let me know If I can help in any way.
[notify]