GO!

What breed

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Molli

Barked: Sat Mar 13, '10 11:46am PST 
Help us figure out my breed. First everyone thought I was a puggle (pug/beagle) but now momma is not too sure. We wanted other people's opinions. Either way everyone thinks I am soooo cute. blue dog
[notify]
Tsuki, Kit,- Kiba &- Buckley

inubakablog.com

Barked: Sat Mar 13, '10 11:52am PST 
I would say pug/bulldog

There was puggle/bulldog cross at our shelter recently that looked like your pup, except a little more 'houndish'
[notify]
Gir

All that lives- is holy.

Barked: Sat Mar 13, '10 12:09pm PST 
I second Tsuki.
[notify]

Molli

Barked: Sat Mar 13, '10 4:00pm PST 
Hmm... that sounds like it could be possible.
[notify]
Scruffy

poopy butt

Barked: Sat Mar 13, '10 4:41pm PST 
She looks very bull mastiffy or maybe french bulldoggish except that tail is definitely pug. So freakin cute though. How much does she weigh?
[notify]
Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Sat Mar 13, '10 5:51pm PST 
A local pet store get pug/beagle/bulldog mixes all the time, and they look a lot like you do, so that would be my guess; one parent was a"puggle" the other a bulldog.
[notify]
Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Sat Mar 13, '10 7:57pm PST 
She is adorable! Definatly to bulky to be a normal puggle, I agree with the others. Pug/Bulldog or puggle bulldog for sure. I see a very bulldogy body and puggy face.
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sun Mar 14, '10 6:13am PST 
Looks like Bullmastiff x Pug x Puggle to me!
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sun Mar 14, '10 6:46am PST 
I see Beagle, Bulldog, Bullmastiff, and Pug. wave
[notify]
Frank

Frankenstein - Mmm, cookie- bones.

Barked: Sun Mar 14, '10 11:59am PST 
I can definitely see the pug - but the body type, tail, ears and coloring also suggest that maybe the bigger size is due to being a shar-pei mix?
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2