GO!

"Breading Rights?"

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Zack

formerly The- Very Hungry- Puppy-pillar

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 6:44pm PST 
Tonight as I was leaving the grocery store, I noticed a sign for lab puppies. They had two they were selling, one male and one female. It said right on the flyer that the female comes with "breading rights."

What on earth does that mean? laugh out loudbig laugh

I should have written down the number and called to ask what kind of bread the dog knows how to make. I like to bake, but having an assistant would be nice. laugh out loud

Seriously, if you can't even spell "breeding," you should probably do some more research before you start breeding animals.
[notify]
Pippin CGC

King- Dingleberry!

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 6:55pm PST 
Oh c'mon...Everyone has the right to bread!laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 6:59pm PST 
I guess it means you can dip her in an egg wash and roll her in breadcrumbs. I prefer a little parmesan in mine. big grin
[notify]

Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 7:19pm PST 
EeEek! I keep mine in a jar. *Don't tell Animal Control!*
[notify]
Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 7:46pm PST 
egg wash and bread crumbs are for the amateur breaders. wink

a nice, overnight buttermilk soak, then dipped in egg wash, with some panko is what's in now. Better get your crumbs certified, too. Not just any crumb will do. Freshly crumbled french bread crumbs and panko can beat any calibur of 'italian seasoned bread crumbs' in a cardboard cylinder anyday. shrug
Some people.. shrug
[notify]
Dahlia

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 8:10pm PST 
red face I am humbled by your knowledge, Oh Mighty Breader.......
[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 8:55pm PST 
Hey! Many have eaten my cooking and gone on to lead normal lives - but yeah, I am DEFINITELY an amateur breader. laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Tucker, CGC,- TDI

Bloggin' Dog

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 8:56pm PST 
Oh, good lord! What is wrong with people?

Still ... laugh out loud my head off @ Lilith!
[notify]
Eponine

Love- unconditionally.

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 4:00am PST 
I think it's probably a legal term. They want to make sure you, the buyer, know that you are entitled to the rights of any breading your dog may come up with through kitchen accidents during your preparations for the Annual Fried Chicken Cook-Off. This is to cover their butts in case more than one buyer had hopes of taking home the blue ribbon with dog-inspired breading and are planning to sue the dog's breeder for lack-of-fried-chicken-ribbon damages.
Dahlia

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 8:10am PST 
thinking Do you think these pups were KFC certified before they were sold?
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20