GO!

Please help us with "angel wings" someone

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Blue- Blazes(10/4/- 96-3/6/2010)

MOM'S GUARDIAN- ANGEL

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 2:34pm PST 
Mommy had to make a very tough decision this weekend. (3/6/10)
I got into a very bad fight last year & was almost killed. I had to learn to walk all over again. Mommy nursed me back to health and did everything I could ever ask for. Lately, she has had to lift me up into bed all day & night whenever I jumped off the bed. (she is handicapped with a bad back & knees). I started having accidents and had gotten pretty wobbly on my feet. My eyes were starting to get cloudy & I had trouble hearing her these days. It seemed that I would be leaving her side very soon.
In the meantime, my best buddy & sleeping partner "Major Payne" had a very bad out-break of his recurring Lupus attacks. This time left his eyes blood red & slightly bulging out. His skin was crusty & starting to look red & raw. His face & head were starting to ooze. I think they were getting worse as he got older.
Mommy finally had to decide to release us from our poor bodies and allowed us to be together as we left her. We always slept in bed with her as me & Major would snuggle together or hug & spoon all night long. Being that "Major" had become blind from 6 1/2 years on predisone, she asked that I show him the way to the rainbow bridge.
Please make our Mommy happy & give us our much desired "Angel wings".
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 3:51pm PST 
I`ll see what I can do
you want a set for you both seperatly? or in a picture together?
[notify]

MOM'S GUARDIAN- ANGEL

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 4:58pm PST 
Thank you so much for reading our post and replying. If it would not be too much to ask for, we would hope that each one would have their own picture with wings to show on their pages.
This is our 4th time with this in the last 2 yrs. It just brings back all the pain from before. Mommy can't stop crying. At least "Blue Blazes" will be joining his Mom, "Snow Angel" & his sister "Blu Fawn Angel" who left us earlier. "Major Payne" was one of "Blu Fawn Angel's" pups, so he will be joining his Mom. I used to have 5 generations of pits all sleeping in my bed & sharing my sofa with me.
I became disabled last year & lost my job. I spent most of my time in PJ's in bed this last year. "Blue Blazes" & "Major" were my constant companions in bed with me. It's weird that I can still feel them lying there with me. Sometimes I still feel "Blue Blazes" bump my side of the bed, which used to mean that he wanted me to help him up into bed. He was going on 14 & just couldn't get up anymore without help.
Anything you can do to help them get their wings would be more appreciated then I can even express in words. May G-d bless you & keep you & yours safe.
Thank you again,
Cheri & what's left of "the pits"
[notify]

Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 5:10pm PST 
ok, I can make them each one. it will be on friday, my mom works tomorrow
angel feather kisses to you
[notify]

MOM'S GUARDIAN- ANGEL

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 5:36pm PST 
Thank you Alice, you truly are an Angel. I meant to tell you that you have gorgeous wings! Tell your Mom we appreciate her time & caring for us in this most saddest of times.
[notify]
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 5:42pm PST 
I'll make some too way to go
[notify]
Monkey

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 6:20pm PST 
Hi there I hate to ask if you can not do it that is fine. This link http://www.dogster.com/dogs/154285 is my dear friend Buster and is losing his battle with cancer and will be put to sleep on Friday. I am not good at making things or doing things with photos. If some one could make him some wings it would make his mom so happy. Send me a message and I can give you my email or however you want to do it. Thank you...
[notify]
Scrappie- Dew@ Rainbow- Bridge

I am a- YIPPER!!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 11, '10 1:27pm PST 
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

Blue and Major's mommy...I have checked on getting each of your wings made in the A*Team Group. They are supposed to be working on them for you. I guess you will just have lots of pics of them with their wings. I will send them to you when I get them, or they may send them to you theirself. Thank you, Alice and Huntington for making wings for Blue and Major.

Your furever furiend,
Scrappie Dew, ^PAWS^ & family
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Thu Mar 11, '10 1:56pm PST 
scrappie, I sometimes make wings for the A-Team
[notify]
Charley R.I.P My Boy

Barked: Thu Mar 11, '10 6:39pm PST 
Oh Blue Blaze and Major Payne, you are both beautiful. I'll look for you both at the bridge.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2