GO!

I'm in "Bark" magazine!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Ziggy

Woo woo woo!

Barked: Sat Feb 13, '10 8:43am PST 
In the February/March issue, on page 20, Ziggy is one of the "Smiling Dogs"! Yay! blue dog
[notify]
Mr.- BoJangles

Behaving doesn't- always work for- me

Barked: Mon Feb 15, '10 7:18am PST 
That is AWESOME! How are you doing my long lost sister?
[notify]
Frank

My dog is- spoiled, as he- should be!

Barked: Mon Feb 15, '10 7:34am PST 
How incredibly cooooool! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheercheerdancingcheerdancingcheer
[notify]

Lila Rae

I'm pretty sure- I'm a doberman..

Barked: Mon Feb 15, '10 8:24am PST 
So NEAT! way to goway to goway to go
[notify]
Ziggy

Woo woo woo!

Barked: Mon Feb 15, '10 8:47am PST 
Thanks! smile

Bo, I sent you a message w/a Ziggy update smile
[notify]
The Barking- Machines

Shakespeare and- Lacey

Barked: Mon Feb 15, '10 2:13pm PST 
OMD, Ziggy, that's so cool! Mom just showed us your picture. She bought this month's issue cause our schnauzer pal Ida Claire is in it, but now we know two dogs! You're pawpular! And handsome! Congratulations! big grin
[notify]
Ziggy

Woo woo woo!

Barked: Tue Feb 16, '10 3:40pm PST 
Ah, that's so cool! I'll have to look for Ida Claire when I get home! I love that magazine - especially now...bol!
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Wed Feb 17, '10 9:17am PST 
Awesome! big grin
[notify]