GO!

Medea

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Medea

Ekko~Forever in- our hearts

Barked: Sun Jan 3, '10 2:16pm PST 
I just wanted to post to our GSD forum friends that my dear Medea passed away on Dec 31st. Around 9pm she showed signs of bloat. We rushed her to the emergency vet and we had to put her to sleep. I miss my girl, so very very much. My husband and I are coping with having an empty home as best as we can. Medea was 11 years old and I'm thankful for the fact that I got to have 11 beautiful years with her and that the last 2 weeks I've been on holidays and sick so I was able to spend every day with her. Please send a prayer that Medea is happy at the brigde.

Rest in peace my angel little angel
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sun Jan 3, '10 2:46pm PST 
Oh, how awful. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Think of her and laugh a little, cry a lot. Take comfort in knowing you did the best for her and got to spend that last time with you.
hug hug hug
[notify]
Moxie - my precious- angel - 1

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Sun Jan 3, '10 4:08pm PST 
hughug I'm so sorry for your loss.
[notify]

Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Mon Jan 4, '10 7:33am PST 
We are so sorry for your loss as well. I got a forever star for her with a halo.
Many prayers and big hugs.hughughuglittle angel
[notify]
Ivan

Ivan-OFF!!

Barked: Tue Jan 5, '10 4:41pm PST 
So sorry for your loss. Medea and yourself have always been such an inspiration to us. your wisdom has comforted us in times of puppy problems and silly play. Medea will always be a pack leader around here. Ivans family.
[notify]
Mr. Krumm

Boooskinsss!

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 6:07am PST 
So sorry... thinking about you and Madea!
[notify]
diogy

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 7:46am PST 
Medea RIP our regal friend.
I am so sorry for your loss. May your memories of Medea live on for ever and look torward the stars are friends are there.
[notify]
Hugo

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 8:12am PST 
Medea, you had 2 of the most fantastic dog parents a dog could hope for and a wonderful life. I know you will be missed by many because you were loved by many. My heart goes out to your family at such a difficult time.

hug
[notify]
Maxine

Weapons-grade- irresistible!

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 10:53am PST 
I'm so sorry. You must miss her something terrible. hug
[notify]
Matilda, CGC

made in Germany

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 8:04pm PST 
Take comfort in knowing you gave her a long, happy, loved life and she will be forever gratefullittle angel
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3