GO!

I just want to know.....?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 8:43pm PST 
How many dogs feed Solid Gold/Orijen/Merrick or any of these good brands?

How many dogs feed Pedigree/Iams/Purina/Alpo etc.

I want ALL dogs to post here, I want to do a little vote or something to see how many dogs feed better food. Thanks!

I also want to tell you, I am new here! Can all you be my pals? Send me a Pup pal Request! Thanks!

Edited by author Thu Jan 21, '10 6:10pm PST

[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 8:54pm PST 
At the moment we are fed Taste of the Wild pacific salmon
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 9:12pm PST 
My bulldog that has allergies is eating Natural Balance and Wellness Core Ocean.

The other two doggies are eating Taste of the Wild and fixing to start Wellness Core Original.
[notify]

Hoover SDIT

you call this- work?!

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 9:15pm PST 
Hoover is now eating Natural Balance, thanks to GDF FINALLY switching from IAMS over to NB after having sooooooo many problems with their pups on IAMS. We are much healthier, happier, shinier, and don't poop as much now smile

Juniper eats a rotation. He has been on Blue Buffalo, and is currently eating Taste of the Wild. Ju has bad allergies, and had chronic diarrhea, vomiting, and itchies when he was eating Purina, IAMS, and Science Diet.

I just convinced my mom to switch her dachshund over to better food, and we are now doing a rotation with her as well. Her first "good" food was Canidae, and right now she is on Taste of the Wild.

We also just switched my grandmother's-in-law chihuahua off Purina. She has horrible skin infections and we think it was due to the poor quality food. She is now eating Taste of the Wild as well smile

There's 4!
[notify]
Pebbles

I love my puggle

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 9:25pm PST 
Pebbles and Bam Bam are both on Orijen.
[notify]
Truman

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 9:42pm PST 
Truman and Peggy Sue eat raw smile
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 10:05pm PST 
We eat raw only. I love raw barley. It is the best! Raw chicken is good too. I enjoy having a whole cornish game hen to myself. I love it when we each get our own cornish game hen! Raw rye and garbonzo beans are also really good. I love raw rye. Raw grains, like rye, don't bother any of us. It's that cooked rye and other cooked grain that is junk. But chicken is definately my favorite. We also get raw beef and venison. Lamb is good too! On special occasions mom will get an entire roasting pig and let us go at the carcass! Mom always lets us balance out our meals by putting out a bucket of raw grain, like brown rice and letting us just snack on it. But, out of all the foods, chicken is my favorite!
[notify]
Cookies 'n'- Creme- (1998-2011)

Heart of a lion,- soul of a lamb

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 10:19pm PST 
Cookie--Solid Gold, Chicken Soup, Diamond Naturals, raw, meaty table scraps, raw egg yokes, etc.
Treader--Prey Model Raw
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 10:27pm PST 
Anyone ever tried raw salmon? Polluck? Cod? Calamari? It is SOOOO yummy, especially the Cod. I love when mom buys us a big whole salmon. Or when we get a whole raw pumpkin after Halloween. Pumpkins are delicious! Mom gives us the entire thing, whole and raw. All of us will just go at it like it was meat or something. If you've never tried raw pumpkin, I highly recomend it. Raw bison, elk, ostrich, chicken, and beef are our favorite meats. Chicken is my favorite. Kylee's favorite is an entire whole turkey. Chase like a whole raw steak. I think it's fun when mom gives us a whole salmon, a few cornish game hens, and some lamb all in one meal!
[notify]
Michael

Question- everything and- everybody

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 10:33pm PST 
Blue Buffalo
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]