GO!

Stepped on a bee

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Lacey

Got a lap? I'll- sit right in it- kthnx!

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 7:08am PST 
Eep! Mom pulled a bee off my paw when we were out walking. eek I wouldn't put all my weight on my foot after that, and I've been biting at it on and off. Mom gave me some benadryl (yuk!) but she can't see any stinger and doesn't know what to do. Help please?!?!
[notify]
Drake

What dont kill- you only makes- you strong

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 12:23pm PST 
I sat on a big ol black bumble last month ouch. Mom just gave me sum benadryl and kept an eye on it. As long as the area is not swollen and hes eating drinking normally my vet said there fine. If there allergic they will react fast and swell up and be sick. Drake was fine the next day other then being a bit wary of sitting down.
[notify]
Lacey

Got a lap? I'll- sit right in it- kthnx!

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 1:00pm PST 
Thanks Drake! Mom never found a stinger, so she thinks either it didn't sting me or I got the stinger out. I've been fine since then, even tho mom insisted on putting medicines and peroxide on the spot and checking my paw every like five seconds, BOL.
[notify]