GO!

He's Gone

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
In Loving- Memory of- Chance

The dog who- didn't stand a- chance

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 7:08am PST 
I knew it would happen because for the past two or three years, he's slowed down- like a lot- but it still came as a shock. Chance passed away some time during the night. I still haven't wrapped my mind completely around it. I'm still trying. He was a great dog, though and he had a good 11 years. I miss him already. cry After his diary entry, I feel like there's not much else to say because I've aready said it.
[notify]
Drake (In- Loving- Memory)

May is only a- short ways- away... <3

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 7:15am PST 
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
He's pain free now...
[notify]
Charley "R.I.P My Boy"

I'm a Lover, not- a fighter

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 10:00am PST 
Chance is with us now. He's in good hands and free of any pain.hug
[notify]

Nikki CGC- RLI- 1/09/01-08/1- 8/09

A Work In- Progress

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 2:30pm PST 
Awww... I loved your last diary entry. The best things about Chance are the things that we all love most about dogs. You gave him a good life and lots of love. He showed you how to keep your tail wagging through tough times. He taught you all there was to teach and now it is your turn to carry on. hughug Hugs to you I know how hard this is!
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 5:44pm PST 
Farewell Chance , happy hunting on the other side, may you Rest In Peace ................

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor .. wave
[notify]
Cassie

Cairnattitude - My Way!!

Barked: Tue Oct 27, '09 6:00am PST 
hughughug
[notify]
In Loving- Memory of- Chance

The dog who- didn't stand a- chance

Barked: Tue Oct 27, '09 7:24am PST 
Thank you everyone. hug

My mind still hasn't wrapped completely around it yet. Yesterday when I was feeding the dogs, after Lilo, I went to get more food and was halfway to his dish when I realized he wasn't there. cry

It always takes a lot of time to wrap your mind around it. I'm learning it takes even more with older dogs because they've been there for so long.

I'm just glad I have the rest of the pack to comfort me. Sandy didn't want to leave my side yesterday.

Again, thanks everyone. It feels good to have somewhere to go where I know people will understand. hug
[notify]
Amos Jude

New- Orleans Stoop- Dawg!

Barked: Tue Oct 27, '09 10:48am PST 
huglittle angelhuglittle angelhuglittle angelhuglittle angel
[notify]
Doogal

Doogie Schnauzer- MD.

Barked: Tue Oct 27, '09 2:52pm PST 
hughughug
[notify]
Cisco Kid