GO!

Emergency, help me):

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Fifi

Barked: Fri Sep 4, '09 11:19pm PST 
Hello. My name is Fifi. The reason why I need your help is because I don't know how big am I going to be when I grow up. I'm currently 6 weeks old. My 10 siblings and me left my mom and my owner this week, because we were too difficult to handle as we were a big family.
A 13 year old girl, which I shall address Maddie adopted me after school, and she brought me back home. Her parents didn't want me because they didn't know my breed and were afraid I will grow up as a 'stray dog', that's what they addressed it. I don't know why this family has a problem with mixed-breeds. Maybe they think we're lowclass and purebreeds are 'pure'. Is it that bad being a mix?
You see, my mom ran away from home and came back pregnant, giving birth to the 11 of us. So, we don't know what breed our father is. (my mom's breed is unknown, too.) That's gonna be a problem because I look like my mom, but I have black fur instead of gold.
Some of my siblings have GoldenRod fur (search Google for the colour), so maybe that's a clue on what breed my dad is?
Anyway, Maddie's parents didn't want me around. But after a day of begging, they allowed me to stay in the family. But I am still wondering what kind of breed am I.
And I was wondering if... If I look like my mom, (except that I have different coloured fur) will I be the same size as her when I grow up?

Please reply after reading this. I really need help): And also, please do tell if you know what kind of mix-breed i am. My mom's too.

Here's some pictures of me and my mom. We both have the same kind of fur arrangement (is that what you call it?).

Me.
My mom,
My mom 2.

Thanks, and sorry if I troubled you guys.

Edited by author Fri Sep 4, '09 11:24pm PST

[notify]
♥- Sampson- ♥

What's black,- furry, and- adorable? Me!!!

Barked: Sat Nov 7, '09 4:59pm PST 
Hiya! So well we think you will be a medium. Don't worry you probaly won't get to be large. Or x-large. Or x-small. I'd guess medium or small... You're weight will most likely be less than 50 or 60. Your dad... well... a golden.... a lab.... I just don't know.... Well good luck!!!!! wave hamster dance blue dog happy dance dog snoopy
[notify]
♥- Sampson- ♥

What's black,- furry, and- adorable? Me!!!

Barked: Sat Nov 7, '09 5:02pm PST 
Oh and pup don't you worry about mixed breeds!!! Better than those ol dogs they call purebred... Mixes are better anyway. Cuter, nicer, cuter, did I mention cuter? Just be good and let us know how it turns out wink Also you won't grow up as a stray. If you live somewhere then you're not a stray. Home is where the dog is! I'm a mutt and I am the best dog in the world!!!!
[notify]