GO!

I am part German Shepherd

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Marbin

Save the Nemos

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '09 6:12am PST 
HI

Yes you read it right I am part German Shepherd, My mom found out that my dog dad was a German Shepherd and my dog mom was a Shih Tuz, way to goway to goway to go
[notify]
Meisha Marie

Lookin for- Cookies

Barked: Mon Aug 24, '09 5:33am PST 
Oh get out of here, you are not!!!!!! You sure can't tell it. You are a cutie pie. I love it that you like to swim. I don't like water too much. It takes forever to get this coat dry. Have a nice day, and you are georgous!!!
[notify]
Marbin

Save the Nemos

Barked: Mon Aug 24, '09 2:04pm PST 
Thank-you. But yes I am part german shepherd
[notify]

Kara

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '09 1:20pm PST 
You sure do not look anything like a german shepherd, what size are you? you look like a purebreed to me!!! blue dog
[notify]
Marbin

Save the Nemos

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '09 2:03pm PST 
I know I look like a purebreed Shih Tuz, But my mom found out that I am part Shepherd, blue dogblue dogblue dog, I am just a big dog in a small body BOllaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Boo

If it breathes,- it's my friend

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '09 10:22am PST 
LOL....I can't imagine! That poor mommy pup! A German Shepard is pretty darn big (everywhere...gulp!). Was there DNA testing done to indicate shepard?
[notify]
Marbin

Save the Nemos

Barked: Thu Sep 3, '09 2:14pm PST 
NO,
[notify]