GO!

Stinger 9/6/99 to 8/3/9

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
JJ"S Stinger

To sniff where- no one has- before.

Barked: Wed Aug 5, '09 6:37pm PST 
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that my bloved Greyhound Stinger has passed away.

How this came aboput was just a much of shock to you reading this as it was to me.

Stinger was outside playing with our other dog and all of a suden I heard a big yelp that was no stop for a few minutes. I ran outseide to see his with his hind leg in the air. I took inside and iced it and called the vet right away. i had to take in right a way. The took x rays he broke his leg in 2 places and he has other issues. The vet told us he has bone cancer and that he will need to cut leg off. And check his chest to see if the cancer has spread. cry Oh my. My poor baby is in so much pain. I cant see the vets taken his leg and try to treat the cancer. So they recomend that I put him to sleep. So he wont have to suffer anymore. So I did. cry I feel so lost with out him. My other dog is also missing him. She wont eat and keeps looking for him. This is awfull. Who knew a broken leg would turn out to be cancer and that I would have to bury my dog all in the same day. shrug
[notify]
Moxie - my precious- angel - 1

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Wed Aug 5, '09 9:01pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost our dog Sammy to bone cancer a few years ago. Its such a hard thing to go through. hughug
[notify]
JJ"S Stinger

Barked: Fri Aug 7, '09 8:51am PST 
Thank you for your kind words.

hug
[notify]

Raven RIP- 9/17/97-12/1- 6/08

Running free- with Daddy at- the Bridge

Barked: Fri Aug 7, '09 10:05am PST 
hugStinger and Familyhug

We are all so sorry for your loss. How horrible for it to all happen so suddenly. Know, however, that Stinger was welcomed with open paws by lots of us dogsters who went before him.

He is running happy, whole, and pain free.
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Sat Aug 8, '09 3:47pm PST 
Sorry about the news of Stinger ,,,may he Rest in Peace

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor........ wave
[notify]
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Sat Aug 8, '09 7:07pm PST 
hughug Stinger hughug
[notify]
Salsa - memorial- page

Hot n spicy

Barked: Sun Aug 9, '09 7:53am PST 
I am so sorry... what a sudden and sad thing to happen.
[notify]
Kinzington Palace

Follow the- Rainbow to your- WILDEST Dream

Barked: Mon Aug 10, '09 7:10am PST 
Wow, That's terrible! frown
It seems like the Sad Ending of "Where the Red Fern Grows" Old Dans Passes Away, Then his Sister Passed away also. crycry It's such a heartbreaking story.

Sorry, For the loss of your Hound
But, He will always be in our Hearts ♥ little angel
[notify]
JJ"S Stinger

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '09 8:08am PST 
Yes this is truely a sad ending for . There is an old saying that it happens in 3's. I belive this is true. cry
[notify]
Tilly

Wook at dat cute- wittle face

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '09 11:14am PST 
I am so sorry. He lived long to be loved. Rest is Peace Stinger.crylittle angel
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2