GO!

Bandit's tumor is growing fast now!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Bandit

He is a Pitbull- in a Jack- Russells body

Barked: Sun Aug 2, '09 7:40am PST 
Please pray for his pain to ease down or else that I will be strong enough to allow him to go on to the Rainbow Bridge. How do you ever make a decision like this for your beloved pet? Yes, he is over 13 years old but not in ill health except for this blasted tumor. I know God gave this challenge to me to teach me something if only how to cherish every last day that you are allowed to have your beloved pet. I do not want to rush him too soon out of my life but it is also hard seeing him suffer day after day and knowing that there is nothing that you can do for his pain but medicine which causes him to sleep too much. He eats well and still wants to go outside but it is so hard for him to walk on three legs that I have to pick him up and alow him to rest awhile. Thanks for your prayers, CLP and Bandit too!cry
[notify]
Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 1:15pm PST 
Dear Bandit's Mom,

You will do the right thing. You will know when its Bandit's time. Please be strong and happy for Bandit's sake. He does not want to see you stressed or scared.

You will make it through this.

God Bless,
Ruf, dog Ruby
[notify]
Maddie

It's a wonderful- life!

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 5:27pm PST 
Prayers being sent up for you and your mommie. Maddiehughug
[notify]

Raven RIP- 9/17/97-12/1- 6/08

Running free- with Daddy at- the Bridge

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 8:12pm PST 
Pawrayers for you, Bandit. There are some good meds for managing pain. I was on a combo of Metacam and Tramadol, which helped a lot. It won't slow tumor growth, though.

You can check through the Paw Cancer Group archives in Plus Friendly for good advice: http://www.dogster.com/forums/Plus_Friendly/thread/548743

Power of the Paw to you.

Edited by author Mon Aug 3, '09 8:22pm PST

[notify]
Maebe

Snuggle Hound

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 6:42pm PST 
Sending prayers to you...
[notify]
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Sat Aug 8, '09 10:44am PST 
hughughug
[notify]
♥Spike- ♥

King of The Yard

Barked: Mon Aug 24, '09 6:34pm PST 
Sending prayers to you Bandit. I have a sarcoma which was diagnosed on August 14th. My mom is sick with worry too and cherishes every day we've got together. I'm not sick; just like you I've got this nasty tumor in me that we're trying to shrink or at least keep from growing any bigger. We just lost Sheba to liver cancer in March and mom's not ready to let me cross Rainbow Bridge just yet, but will let me go when the time comes. Our lives are not long enough, but it's worse when we get a disease like cancer. Big prayers to you Bandit.

hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
FenHong

Pretty in Pink

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '09 2:19am PST 
hugPraying for you from China
[notify]
Jake

Car Ride?

Barked: Mon Sep 7, '09 4:09am PST 
Sending prayers hug
[notify]