GO!

My FIRST Agility class

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

Other posts by this user

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '09 6:40am PST 
OMD! I got to go to agility school last night. It is held at a barn so the floor was dirt, which I loved! Sometimes, kittehs go in there and use the floor as their litter box so there were some treats to be found too! Also, some of the other doggies left some small peices of cheese around so me and Haley (a cute but bold little beagle) had fun finding those. Haley's brother, Dobbin, is a bull terrier/mastiff/lab mix. He is only 11 months but BIG...and fun! He likes to play even rougher than me, as if that were possible. The other doggie in the class was....surprise....Gracie! MY Gracie! The Gracie I stayed with while mom went to AC and left me. I love Gracie! Judge didn't go...just Gracie. She is such a pretty lab. Anyhoo...we started with some basics like learning to return to moms side instead of her front. We did a little clicker work. Love those clickers. Click. Treat. Click. Treat. Hehe...I like that. But the best part of the night was the tunnel! My teacher held my leash on one end of the tunnel and mom was at the other end and had a treat. At first, I would have no part of going INTO the tunnel so mom crawled through and coaxed me in cause she had yummy treats in her hand. I ran in and then we were both IN the tunnel and got kinda sammiched in there together. I backed out and mom yelled for Gracie's mom to "pull my feet". Hehe. But...she managed to crawl out and then we did it again. This time, I ran right through the tunnel to mom waiting at the other end. FUN! I did it lots more times and we kept making the tunnel longer and longer. FUN! The only silly thing I did is I've developed this new little habit of jumping on mom. After I return to her, I like to jump on her and she's already walking awa, I jump on her back and make a train. Everyone thought it was funny...mom...not too pleased. Oh yea, and I also like to take my own leash in my mouth and shake it. I'm excited...what can I tell you? I can't wait for next week.

AROOOOOOOOoooooooooo
[notify]
ღBailey- ღ

Lil' Miss- Sociable

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '09 1:40pm PST 
I'm glad you had fun Sunny Leebig grin
[notify]
Bentley

Playtimee!

Barked: Tue Apr 28, '09 9:15am PST 
Oooh coool! That sound like sooo much fun!!!!

I hope my mommy can find someone around where i live that runs an agility class. I just don't think she knows how to find one.
[notify]