GO!

Important, READ!

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Monty

For ever in my- heart

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '09 3:05am PST 
I've been thinking alot lately. When our loved pets go we are filled with sadness, the question is what are we sad for? Are we sad for the years, months, days or weeks they've filled us with? Are we sad for not seeing those loving deep eyes any more? The thing is love is eternal it never dies, it might change forms but it lives on. On those dark days look into the star at night and you'll see that one star burning extra bright in the sky. When you really need them they are by your side. There heaven is simply to be with us, their friends, when we miss them we do everything we can to remember them whether it's drawing them, writing about them or talking to them, all these things they love. They are our soul mates are they not? A soul mate can see with in you, they now every detail about you and just adore us. After I lost Monty I didn't come to terms with it at first but then the pain sunk in, now the pain still lingers but there is also happiness, the happiness knowing he was loved and cared for, the happiness he wasn't in pain and one picture that's important is it shows he's always here for me, your opinions? Oh in case you can't see the circle in the seat I believe is Monty, call me crazy I don't mind. The picture
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '09 6:58am PST 
I can see Monty too - I believe it is him hug
[notify]
Willie

For Rio - Cysts Be Gone!- Die Cancer Die!

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '09 10:35am PST 
Who is to call you crazy, my friend. I believe it is Monty as well.

When my last pup went to the Bridge, I heard him barking at night for days. My husband would tell me it was my imagination but I know it was him getting me thru the first weeks. As my heart started to heal, I heard the barks less and less and began to have peace in my heart. Now that's crazy!

I wish you peace.

Willie
[notify]

Monty

For ever in my- heart

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '09 12:17am PST 
Awww, see Willie, the barks and the pictures are love, they bring us peace of mind, they are signs given to us by our pups to bring us peace, they are here for us. For ever and evercloud 9little angel
[notify]
Paris - In loving- Memory

To know him is- to love him

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '09 6:03am PST 
Monty I think you are so right. I believe my Paris sent me Jovi so I would not be alone
[notify]
Monty

For ever in my- heart

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '09 4:20pm PST 
Paris I bet you are right, we've been talking about getting a staffy and after I had asked Monty to "show me the right time" we were talking about dogs and the phone rung, we were asked to foster a Staffy mix
[notify]
Sparky

Hurricane Ike- Pound Puppy

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:24am PST 
Oh Monty's mom, your not crazy, I see him too. It's really strange isn't it? hughug
[notify]
Paris - In loving- Memory

To know him is- to love him

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:29am PST 
Mom's friend offered mom Jovi when she found out that I was going to the bridge. Monty just make sure the new dog isnt a perfect angel like you were .....thats what I did
[notify]
Checkers lost

Tail Wagaholic

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:30am PST 
Isince Checkers is lost, I here his barks during the night, I don't know why. And he has a unique bark, so I know it is him. He has a howl, bark, whine mix of sound that is soothing, but sounds sad, I hope my pup Checkers will come back!
[notify]
Monty

For ever in my- heart

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:30am PST 
Awww, she has a few faults but don't we all?
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4