GO!

WI Man Shoots 6 Pets Execution Style!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Dahlila

Poncho=GUILTY!!!

Barked: Mon Feb 9, '09 9:34pm PST 
"Deputies say Raymond Knez Jr. killed the 6 pets in this house at 1411 County Highway D south of Boyd.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

A | A | A A Wisconsin man appeared in court after investigators say he shot and killed 6 family pets in front of his children.

33-year-old Raymond Knez Jr. was in Chippewa County court Thursday morning. The judge set his bail at $1,000 and ordered Knez have no contact with the 6 kids. Knez posted his bail on Thursday afternoon and was released from jail. He was arrested Wednesday on 5 counts of mistreating animals, recklessly endangering safety, endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon and causing mental harm to a child.

Deputies got a phone call early Wednesday morning that something was wrong at family’s home south of Boyd, Wisconsin. Investigators are still trying to figure out exactly what happened, but they say Knez had been drinking.

Knez and Chrystalyn Adcock have been together for 8 years. She says Knez was upset that his parent’s dog killed her dog on Tuesday. She didn't want to go on camera says they had at least 12 beers each before going to a bar in Stanley late Tuesday night.

Sometime after the kids started getting up for school Wednesday morning, she says Knez shot 4 cats and 2 dogs. Deputies say Knez rounded up the 6 animals and killed them execution-style, in front of his kids. They say this is one of the worst cases of animal abuse they can remember.

"The manner that he was holding some of the animals as well as him pursuing them in different areas of the house and cornering them and then discharging the firearm," says Capt. Eugene Gutsch, with the Chippewa Co. Sheriff’s Dept. "The children, a total of 6, were present in the residence when this was occurring."

Adcock says the kids, all between 10 and 14 years old, were scared and crying but Knez just lost it. She says he isn’t a bad guy and told the kids not to say anything at school so he wouldn't get in trouble. One of the children, an 11-year-old girl, stayed home and the first deputy on-scene found her home alone.

"One of the reasons the girl did stay home was to clean up the mess,” Gutsch says. “There is an indication that there were dead animals in the residence. There was blood and things in the residence.”

The deputy found Knez on the property and arrested him. Investigators saw blood outside and took 3 guns from the mobile home, including a .280 caliber rifle used in the killings. Gutsch says officers were very worried for the children's safety.

"Exposing them to that chaotic environment of a firearm being discharged in the residence and their pets being killed before them," he says.

Gutsch says the Wisconsin Dept. of Human Services immediately put all 6 kids in protective custody. He also says deputies have been out to the Knez home in the past for child welfare calls but never found anything this serious. Investigators are still finishing their reports before sending them to the district attorney's office for formal charges.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.witn.com/watercooler/headlines/38710147.html
"

Now I can't beleive how he could do this but I REALLY can't see how he could do this infront of his CHILDREN!
[notify]
Dodger

I like to smile.

Barked: Wed Feb 11, '09 9:06pm PST 
pure shock!!!

how horrifying..... poor animals.... poor kids.....

this is awful and i hope he pays a hefty price for it. what a heartless soul.
[notify]
Dahlila

Poncho=GUILTY!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 12, '09 10:44pm PST 
Dodger I agree. I beleive I heard he has to pay a hefty fine and do prison time.applausehail
[notify]

Shadow NPC,- MDM

Ban the Deed - Not the Breed

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '09 11:11am PST 
Just sickeningcry
[notify]
Maya

The Original- Huskeh Couple.- ♥

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '09 6:57pm PST 
Kills me that someone could do this. cry
[notify]
Doogal

Doogie Schnauzer- MD.

Barked: Sun Feb 15, '09 1:43pm PST 
Horrific. cry
[notify]
Coco

little little

Barked: Sun Feb 15, '09 1:51pm PST 
poor babys cry
[notify]
Sugar (Passed 8-8-13)

~I'm a brat,- yup~

Barked: Mon Feb 16, '09 10:39pm PST 
This is plain sad for all involved. He should disappear in the jail system & never be found.
[notify]
St Nickolas

LIFE IS GOOD...

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '09 6:42pm PST 
cry

Edited by author Tue Feb 17, '09 6:45pm PST

[notify]
St Nickolas

LIFE IS GOOD...

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '09 6:44pm PST 
Oh I sure like the part about how "he's a good man"............?????????

shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug

(Just because the outside of the apple looks the same, you are never guaranteed a good crisp delicious taste!)

They were already called out there, and they did NOT rescue precious child or pet from this KILLER!!!!

He is 99.9% of all case files of abuser follow through with what this human did. Problem today IS
NO ONE WANTS to say I AM THE ONE WHO SEE THE CRIME AND I CALL IT IN!!!!!!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2