GO!

Who likes to see Dog Shows

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Cherish

Team Edward/ I- love Bear

Barked: Mon Feb 9, '09 7:25pm PST 
Hi

My name is Cherish and My family loves to see Dog Shows, Does anybody elseshrugshrug
[notify]
Dawson

Yeah, I'm a- momma's boy...

Barked: Mon Feb 9, '09 7:33pm PST 
I'm watching the Westminster with my dogs as I type this. I like to watch the televised dog shows and cross my fingers and hope that my favorite breeds win.
[notify]
Amos

Can't hold his- licker

Barked: Tue Feb 10, '09 12:10pm PST 
Yep - us, too! We like to see the different breeds.. and even though we are mixed breeds- it's fun to see what parts of us come from which breeds.
[notify]

Cherish

Barked: Tue Feb 10, '09 2:51pm PST 
cheercheer

We do too, We cheer for our breedscheercheercheer
[notify]
Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Wed Feb 11, '09 3:42pm PST 
Love it! Hate some of the bizarre haircuts, but love seeing all the different breeds that are out there. Would hate to have to groom some of them on a regular basis. My current favs are the Tibetans.
[notify]
Daddy

Changing one- mind at a time - APBT style

Barked: Wed Feb 11, '09 5:42pm PST 
I know I probably shouldn't, but I love watching them; I keep hoping that I will see an Am Staff/APBT win one of these days heh.
[notify]
Aja

♥- WonderChuppy- ♥- Always...

Barked: Wed Feb 11, '09 6:32pm PST 
I watch the Akitas, Basenjis, and Irish Terriers. Those are my top three
[notify]
Fun On The- Run Kennel- Racing

'10 Junior- Iditarod, 6th- place!

Barked: Thu Feb 12, '09 12:31pm PST 
Love 'em wink

I watch the Siberian Huskies, Malamutes, and Samoyeds. I loved watching Westminster!
[notify]
Cherish

Barked: Thu Feb 12, '09 1:32pm PST 
wavewave

That is great. That all of us love dog shows,
My mommy loves to see the Huskys, German Shepherd,Skye Terriers,St.Bernards,Broder Collie, Aussie, Shih Tuz,
[notify]
Cookies 'n'- Creme- (1998-2011)

Heart of a lion,- soul of a lamb

Barked: Thu Feb 19, '09 6:24am PST 
I adore dog shows.hamster dance
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3