GO!

Humphrys gone

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kahuna

Only my cover is- scary. Read my- book.

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 2:25pm PST 
We lost our Pug Humphry this afternoon. Seems he ate the string from my husbands hoodie, that had fallen off the washer/dryer unbeknownst to me. I found him this morning a complete mess by then, lying in blood and such. He couldn't move, the string hanging from his mouth. I tried to pull it out, but it wouldn't budge. I then realized it was wrapped up in his intestines. We went to the emergency vet for what I knew was going to be the inevitable. He was 15yrs old and never had anything more serious than arthitis. I blame myself of course. You try to do everything right for your dogs, then this. One slip up and it's over. He deserved better than that cry
[notify]
Chanel- (Rehomed)

Born to Be- Beautiful

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 4:55pm PST 
I am very sorry for your loss..hug
[notify]
Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 9:04pm PST 
hug Humphryhug
[notify]

Charlie Pete

G-day mate! - Wanna Play?

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 9:14pm PST 
Oh gosh Kahuna. So sorry. So sad for you. I do understand how you could blame yourself, but also understand very well, as I'm sure you do, that you can't control every single possible circumstance. Who could have anticipated that. So sad.
[notify]
Sadie Mae- Mae

the mazester

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 7:48am PST 
We are so sorry.

hughughughug
[notify]
Tucker Max- Small Paws

Tucker Max- Protection- Agency-Pres.

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 9:46am PST 
hug Oh my goodness, this is so sad.cry We are very very sorry to hear about Humphry.hug
[notify]
Kahuna

Only my cover is- scary. Read my- book.

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 11:54am PST 
Thank you all for such kind words.
[notify]
Kodiak- forever our- Angel

He's a little- man with big- ideas

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 6:20pm PST 
So sorry to hear about this tragic accident to your
dear Humphry. I know it's only natural, but please
don't blame yourself. None of us can know everything
our pets will get into. As hard as we try, they will
manage to find something we never imagined would
be of interest to them. Many hugs & prayers are being
sent your way.
hughughugHumphry & familyhughughug
[notify]
Cali

R.I.P. Cal Cal- ~A Sweetheart- and a Lover

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 6:37am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss but please don't blame yourself. Humphry had a long and wonderful life with you. You need to focus on the happy times and the love you two shared. I had a dog several years ago that ate a sock that he took out of the laundry basket. He ended up passing away and I felt guilty as well but then realized that dogs will be dogs and we never know just what they will do or get into. I treasure the time I had with him and I hope you can do the same. Humphry is at peace now and his spirit will always be with you.
[notify]
Rommel

RIP 1996 - 2008 We Miss You- Old Man

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 7:21am PST 
Sorry to hear of the loss of the old guy , our thoughts and prayers for him and you
Hugs
Rommel & Thor ..little angel
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2