GO!

my mr. perfect acting not so perfect

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Mr.Big

mr.big ..I RUN- THIS SHOW

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 10:21pm PST 
mr.big keeps marking his territory or just peeing on things and hes starting to do it on my bed can I break him of this or is there a reason I dont know why he may be doing this....???HELP
[notify]
Mr.Big

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 11:06pm PST 
SORRY I POSTED THIS TWICE ON ACCIDENT
[notify]
Cracker

Dog About- Rosedale

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 4:39am PST 
Is Mr. Big neutered? Is he potty pad trained or does he go outside?
Has there been any changes in the household, new people, new house, new pets etcetc?

Often marking in the house is stress/anxiety based and sometimes it can reflect a urinary issue. Take a good look at when it happens, what is happening around the house etc to see if you can find the triggers.

Mr.Big

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 8:56am PST 
he goes outside most of the time I unfortanatly havent got him completley house broken .were working on it I did how ever bring home a female yorkie and she was in heat, he has not been neutered as of yet we had the girl for about a week and his behavior change dramatically while having her here he got really posessive with me and the female like he was gaurding her and I agianst our male pekigneese I was only fostering her I found her a wonderful home 2 days ago .. thankfully .. I guess that has been quite a change thanks for the response I have been learning alot reading the post here ..
[notify]
Cracker

Dog About- Rosedale

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 12:26pm PST 
Oh yeah, that'll do it..lol.
Poor guy was probably pretty frustrated, I'm surprised you were allowed to foster an intact female while you had an intact male around but obviously it worked out.
Make sure you clean the areas where he marked with a good enzymatic cleaner and keep working on the housebreaking. Tiny dogs often can take longer than big ones to be fully housebroken.
When in doubt, take him out!laugh out loud