GO!

Dogster Jack Finalist In National Marley & Me Video Contest

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Dogster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

RemoTheRed- 1994-2008

Recycle- Love--Adopt!

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '08 3:39pm PST 
Remo the Red here. Today I got a voting reminder from my good buddy Jack, Dogster #401159, about his being chosen as a finalist in the Marley & Me video contest. The neat thing about Jack, a very handsome Golden Retriever that's taking the show world by storm, is that he's also a Dog's Dog! Check out the video titled "Splish Splash" in Jack's Dogster Video Book if you don't know what I mean...

Here's the reminder that Jack's Mom sent out:

Subject: Please vote for Jack in a National video contest
Sent: Mon Nov 17
A video I took of Jack counter surfing has been chosen as one of the 12 finalists in the Marley and Me video contest. I hope you will all go to the site below and vote for Jack's video. I could win a trip to Hollywood to the premiere of the movie Marley and Me. Wouldn't that be so cool. You can each have 3 votes. I hope you will use them all for Jack.
Thank you so much.
Stephanie and Jack
http://www.longliveyourdog.com/Dogpark/overview/videocontest.a spx

It's so neat that out of the thousands of entrants one of our very own Dogsters made it to the top 12!!! Woooooo wooooooo, Jack!!!

p.s. For security purposes, Dogster is putting extra spaces in the link listed above. Just copy the link, paste it into your browser window, delete the space between the contest.a and the spx and the link works.

Edited by author Tue Nov 18, '08 6:27pm PST

[notify]
Lexy CGC

Be Happy!

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '08 6:49pm PST 
Congratulations Dogster Jack! I'm going to read it tonight!

Will you vote for me in the milkbone contest? Tonight is the last night to vote. I plan to donate part of my winnings to help the homeless pets foundation build a shelter. So I am trying hard to get them some money!!

a class=bodyTextRev target=site onClick="alert('Dogster Alert: You are about to visit an outside link that was submitted by this pet owner.');" href="http://milkbone.icmodus.com/?id=8600">VOTE FOR LEXY

XOXO
Lexycheer
[notify]
RemoTheRed- 1994-2008

Recycle- Love--Adopt!

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 6:40pm PST 
blue dogbumpblue dog

already did, sweet Lexie!
[notify]

HoneyBunny- 1993-2006

Recycle- Love--Adopt!

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 12:59pm PST 
dogGoldenBumpdog
[notify]
Sierra

Urr urr urr!- Speak loud and- proud!!

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 3:02pm PST 
You go Jackhappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

I hope you finally got that bananna and that you win!!

What a handsome boy you are...red face
[notify]
WESLEY- (Forever In- My Heart)

70 pounds of- love!!

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '08 5:19pm PST 
We voted for Jack!!! blue dog Please everyone go and vote for Jack!!
Wesley
[notify]