GO!

Sandy Paws!

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 6:07pm PST 
She's making a list, she's checking it twice; she's gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
Sandy Paws is coming to town,
Sandy paws is coming to town,
Sandy Paws is cooooming to toooown.

Guess what pups? It's almost that time of year again. And, since I'm feeling especially generous- and my name is Sandy; which, in The Nightmare Before Christmas is what Jack calls Santa; I'm going to be giving out some rosettes for Christmas.

I figure I'd start this thing early- so I can give pups time to fill out an application.

This will be the Sk8ter dogs & friends contest for the month of December.

In celebration of Christmas; around the 25th of next month I will be handing out twenty rosettes and one special gift to pups and kits that I feel deserve it. You don't have to be pawpular. You don't have to be impossibly beautiful. You don't even have to be cute. (you know I'm kidding; all of you are adorable. ) No matter who you are, what breed you are, what kind of family you have, how many furblings you have, how obsessed your pawent is with Dogster- you have a chance of scoring a rosette or the special gift. Now, I wish I could hand rosettes to everyfur- however, I only have so many zealies every month. And, like all pups on Dogster, I run out. HOWEVER, depending on when the gifts are given, I may be able to give more since I voted more than 6,000 times in the Coolest Dog and Cats contest. Meaning, I should get 100 zealies from there, too. Therefore, I may be able to give out EVEN more rosettes. That will be a suprise, though.

So, what do you have to do to get a present from Sandy Paws? Well, first off; you have to be a good boy or girl! But, since no pup is pawfect, goodness will be judged by different things. That's why I want you to feel out an application with reasons why you think you deserve a visit from Sandy Paws.

Copy and paste this application and then fill out your answers:

1) What is your call name?:
2) How long have you been on Dogster?:
3) In the past week; how many dogsters have you helped? This could be giving advice on nutrition, giving opinions on their next dog or even cheering them up when they're in a gloomy mood:
4) Are you a wing maker?:
5) Are you a picture/animation maker?:
6) If you answered yes to either 4 or 5; on a scale of 1 to 10 (one being the lowest; ten being the highest) how much do you enjoy your "job"?:
7) On a scale of 1 to 10 (again 1 being the lowest; 10 being the highest) how nice would you say you are on Dogster?:

Real Life Questions
8) When you met your pawent; what was one of the first things you did?:
9) How often do you give kisses?:
10) Would your pawent describe your kisses as frequent and adorable? Or rarely but sweet?:
11) What is your pawents favorite time of the day with you?:
12) How often do you have "accidents" around the house?:
13) In the past month; have you dug a hole?:
14) Torn up a shoe?
15) Gotten in the trashcan?:
16) Ate something you shouldn't have?:
17) When a neighbor walks by; do you bark or greet?:
18) Do you have cats in the house?:
19) If yes to 18; how do you treat them?:

Now, in at least five sentences, tell me why you think you should be picked for a rosette or a special gift. Rather it's because you can bark the alphabet or because you once saved your hoomans life; every reason is exceptional and special. So, don't be afraid to share it:

Lastly, use five-ten words to describe the relationship with your hooman. This can be a sentence or just ten words that fit your bond.

Good luck everyone!!

Happy Thanksgiving and I look forward to gifting some of you lucky pups at Christmas!!!

PS I didn't know where to post this. So, HQ, if there's a place (not in plus wink ) that it fits in better- please move it there.
[notify]
Duke CGC

Gigantorsaurs- the lover of- all!

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 4:16pm PST 
Bump fur a palwink
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 5:52pm PST 
Thank you, Duke. ^^
[notify]

Sadie

Tatertot is My- Name

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 11:28am PST 
1) What is your call name?: Sadie

2) How long have you been on Dogster?: 1 Year

3) In the past week; how many dogsters have you helped? This could be giving advice on nutrition, giving opinions on their next dog or even cheering them up when they're in a gloomy mood: About 5 or 6

4) Are you a wing maker?:No

5) Are you a picture/animation maker?:No

6) If you answered yes to either 4 or 5; on a scale of 1 to 10 (one being the lowest; ten being the highest) how much do you enjoy your "job"?:N/A

7) On a scale of 1 to 10 (again 1 being the lowest; 10 being the highest) how nice would you say you are on Dogster?: Very nice

Real Life Questions
8) When you met your pawent; what was one of the first things you did?: I peed all over the pet store floor! BOL!

9) How often do you give kisses?: as often as mom lets me!

10) Would your pawent describe your kisses as frequent and adorable? Or rarely but sweet?: Frequent and adorable (sometimes sloppy!)

11) What is your pawents favorite time of the day with you?: afternoon, when we go for our walk

12) How often do you have "accidents" around the house?: never

13) In the past month; have you dug a hole?: nope

14) Torn up a shoe? nope

15) Gotten in the trashcan?: no

16) Ate something you shouldn't have?: yes

17) When a neighbor walks by; do you bark or greet?: i bark first, and then i greet party

18) Do you have cats in the house?: No

19) If yes to 18; how do you treat them? N/A

Now, in at least five sentences, tell me why you think you should be picked for a rosette or a special gift. Rather it's because you can bark the alphabet or because you once saved your hoomans life; every reason is exceptional and special. So, don't be afraid to share it: Well, mommy says im the best dog in the world. I'm very friendly, loyal, and loving. I can double as a heater during those cold winter nights! (mommy likes to snuggle) I am addicted to dogster. And, I helped find mommy's pet hamster when it got out of its cage. (i didnt even try to eat it!)

Lastly, use five-ten words to describe the relationship with your hooman. This can be a sentence or just ten words that fit your bond.

Fun, Loving, Silly, Unpredictable, Fabulous, Wonderful, Adventurous, Terrific, Exquisite, Unique
[notify]
Delilah N♥P♥C

Eat,Sleep,Play- REPEAT

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 7:47pm PST 
1) What is your call name?: Delilah
2) How long have you been on Dogster?: 7 months
3) In the past week; how many dogsters have you helped? This could be giving advice on nutrition, giving opinions on their next dog or even cheering them up when they're in a gloomy mood: once
4) Are you a wing maker?: No
5) Are you a picture/animation maker?: Yes
6) If you answered yes to either 4 or 5; on a scale of 1 to 10 (one being the lowest; ten being the highest) how much do you enjoy your "job"?: 10
7) On a scale of 1 to 10 (again 1 being the lowest; 10 being the highest) how nice would you say you are on Dogster?: 10

Real Life Questions
8) When you met your pawent; what was one of the first things you did?: April 12th i ran over and gave my new pawents kisses!
9) How often do you give kisses?: 24/7
10) Would your pawent describe your kisses as frequent and adorable? Or rarely but sweet?: Frequent and adorable
11) What is your pawents favorite time of the day with you?: Night Time!
12) How often do you have "accidents" around the house?: Rarely
13) In the past month; have you dug a hole?: Yes
14) Torn up a shoe? Yes
15) Gotten in the trashcan?: Yes
16) Ate something you shouldn't have?: Yes
17) When a neighbor walks by; do you bark or greet?: Bark and greet
19) If yes to 18; how do you treat them?:

Now, in at least five sentences, tell me why you think you should be picked for a rosette or a special gift. Rather it's because you can bark the alphabet or because you once saved your hoomans life; every reason is exceptional and special. So, don't be afraid to share it:
I can sing FROSTY THE SNOWMAN!
My puggy eyes are super beautiful
Im Super nice and super sweet to everyone
i have been a pretty good girl all year
and because my family loves me!

Lastly, use five-ten words to describe the relationship with your hooman. This can be a sentence or just ten words that fit your bond

Im daddys little girl
my daddy and me snuggle in OUR chair every night

Edited by author Tue Nov 25, '08 7:55pm PST

[notify]
Samson Lee

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 7:50pm PST 
1) What is your call name?: Samson
2) How long have you been on Dogster?: 3 years
3) In the past week; how many dogsters have you helped? This could be giving advice on nutrition, giving opinions on their next dog or even cheering them up when they're in a gloomy mood: Six times
4) Are you a wing maker?: No
5) Are you a picture/animation maker?: Yes
6) If you answered yes to either 4 or 5; on a scale of 1 to 10 (one being the lowest; ten being the highest) how much do you enjoy your "job"?: 10
7) On a scale of 1 to 10 (again 1 being the lowest; 10 being the highest) how nice would you say you are on Dogster?: 10

Real Life Questions
8) When you met your pawent; what was one of the first things you did?:Wanted him to rub my belly
9) How often do you give kisses?: Rarely
10) Would your pawent describe your kisses as frequent and adorable? Or rarely but sweet?: Rarely but sweet
11) What is your pawents favorite time of the day with you?: Morning
12) How often do you have "accidents" around the house?: None
13) In the past month; have you dug a hole?: No
14) Torn up a shoe? No
15) Gotten in the trashcan?: No
16) Ate something you shouldn't have?: Yes
17) When a neighbor walks by; do you bark or greet?: Greets
19) If yes to 18; how do you treat them?:N/A

when i first come i greeted my boy by kissing him
when my boy gives me food i don't snatch i take it easy
i am a good watch dog
i get along with cats
when other dogs come i am very friendly and i play with them

Lastly, use five-ten words to describe the relationship with your hooman. This can be a sentence or just ten words that fit your bond

Me and my boy love each other very much furever

Edited by author Tue Nov 25, '08 8:05pm PST

[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 8:58pm PST 
"Im daddys little girl
my daddy and me snuggle in OUR chair every night"

I can relate. cloud 9

Thanks guys and good luck!!
[notify]
Buddy, PBL

&hearts PEANUT- BUTTER &hearts

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 8:04pm PST 
) What is your call name?: Buddy
2) How long have you been on Dogster?: 3 or so years
3) In the past week; how many dogsters have you helped? This could be giving advice on nutrition, giving opinions on their next dog or even cheering them up when they're in a gloomy mood: A few
4) Are you a wing maker?: A what?
5) Are you a picture/animation maker?: No.
6) If you answered yes to either 4 or 5; on a scale of 1 to 10 (one being the lowest; ten being the highest) how much do you enjoy your "job"?: N/A
7) On a scale of 1 to 10 (again 1 being the lowest; 10 being the highest) how nice would you say you are on Dogster?: 9. I can be over reactive sometimes.

Real Life Questions
8) When you met your pawent; what was one of the first things you did?: OMG person! This is a person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9) How often do you give kisses?: Every day
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 12:14am PST 
Thanks, Buddy! And good luck!
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 3:07pm PST 
bump!

Just two more days to post people. smile