GO!

any other retired greys out there

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Flash

OMG! Lets play!- Lets play!!!!

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '08 11:35pm PST 
i'm wanting to get in contact with other retired greys so please message me or post herebig grin
[notify]
Zeppelin CGN

Mellow is the- path to- happiness

Barked: Mon Oct 27, '08 6:15pm PST 
I wish I had one!! Soon... soon... the day will come. and we will be friends! snoopy snoopy
[notify]
CALLIE

Callie - Where's the- Squirrel?????

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 12:55pm PST 
Hi, Flash......maybe my mom can help you........what is your racing name? (formal), your birthdate? Serial number in your ear? pawmail us with your info.......we will see what we can find out for you.........Callie, Bailey, Dakota and Lucy
[notify]

Reuban Tyme

45 MPH Couch- Potatoe

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '08 3:26pm PST 
Hi

I am mom to a retired racer. Nero is an awesome dog!
[notify]
Chloe

Shes on a- Mission

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 7:29pm PST 
Hi there,
My name is Chloe. I'm an x-racer. I was rescued from a track in Tucson and now live in San Francisco. I am so happy to be done racing and now I am enjoying the finer things in life.
Would love to hear back from you
[notify]
Dara

What's meant for- you will not go- by you

Barked: Mon Apr 27, '09 1:20pm PST 
I am the mum of Dara a retired Walthamstow Racer. HI!! from both of us smile
[notify]
Zoie

45 Mile Per Hour- Couch Potato

Barked: Thu Apr 30, '09 3:04pm PST 
Hi I am a retired racer who will be 9 on May 2nd. I had two brothers and one sister that were also retired but they passed away, the last in January and she was 13. Russell passed away at 17 and Keiba at 9. Longevity runs in our household as some of the cats have outlived us.

This is mom speaking, I love the Greyhound breed and will probably never have any other breed. They have all been real gentle, loving, fast, funny, like kids and of course lets of pets and loves.
[notify]
Rocket&Cassie

pointydogs- represent!

Barked: Sun May 3, '09 7:08pm PST 
Add in two more!! Beautiful Lee, aka Rocket(raced at Palm Beach and Wichita), and J's Cass, aka Cassie(raced at Lincoln Park/Twin River) here! I love my racers, and as long as they are in need, I will ALWAYS have a pair on my couch. They are absolutely PERFECT for me, and I adore each and every one of them.

Edited by author Sun May 3, '09 7:09pm PST

[notify]
JJ"S Stinger

To sniff where- no one has- before.

Barked: Wed Aug 5, '09 6:46pm PST 
What would you like to know. Maybe we can help.wink

Edited by author Wed Aug 5, '09 6:48pm PST

[notify]
CeeJay(:

Singleee(:

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '09 5:55pm PST 
I'm actually thinking about adopting CJ when he retires, (: