GO!

Halloween Fashions Contest

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Jersey

I'm pretty & I- know it!

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 4:23pm PST 
I'm running a doggie halloween photo contest in my store & all you have to do is submit your best pics of your dogs in halloween costumes. There are 3 prizes with the top one being $100 to spend in my shop. Please visit & check out all the other people that have entered already.

Doggie Stylish
[notify]
Jersey

I'm pretty & I- know it!

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '08 8:08am PST 
time is running out on the contest! if you want some good ideas you can visit my site too. check out the bichon dressed up as a dragon & the JRT dressed up as a sumo wrestler!! those two costumes are totally handcrafted & i think that they are pretty cool!!

Edited by author Sun Oct 26, '08 8:09am PST

[notify]
Pudgy

Pudgy Wudgy!

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '08 10:58am PST 
I entered!

Edited by author Sun Oct 26, '08 11:04am PST

[notify]

Jersey

I'm pretty & I- know it!

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '08 11:09pm PST 
got it!! neat costume i can't believe that you made it yourself!!
[notify]