GO!

pics

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Dixie-(R.I.P- . my little- angel)

9/9/98-12/01/08

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 7:57am PST 
How can I get a picture of both of my dogs and their names, to show when posting a topic?

I see that some have a pic on the right and a different one on the left (authur).

Thanks.
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 3:31pm PST 
Some furs have more than one family member so they will create a family page. It usually will have just family photos of the pups together.

So Dixie could have her own page, Buddy could have his own page. Then you could have the Buddy & Dixie page. Showing the two together. That way when you post you could have an individual dog answer or both together. wink
[notify]
Sadie

Throw the ball- and no one gets- hurt!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 4:47pm PST 
I think what you are referring to is when you are inside a board and see all the different threads within that board. Each thread has a picture of the original poster's dog on the left and the picture on the right belongs to the last person who posts in the thread. Although it can be another dog of the same owner, it usually isn't, but rather another dogster who is answering a question.
[notify]

Dixie-(R.I.P- . my little- angel)

9/9/98-12/01/08

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '08 5:50am PST 
Thanks y'all. Both answers clear it right up.

To have a family page-do you need to be with Dogter Plus? Or can it be done with the regular Dogster? Just curious.

Have a great Day!smile
[notify]
Double- Trouble x 2

T-Bone,Jasmine- and Patch

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '08 6:44am PST 
I believe you can do it with out Plus. Just pick a name and and add a new family member. We have a problem with the name now because we were blessed to add a third pup to the family this weekend and have to figure out how to add him to Double Trouble and keep the core name. Might do "Double Trouble and Patch". I don't know we have to think about it.

hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
[notify]
Buddy

I love Ratbone- Rescues!

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '08 8:42am PST 
Thanks againsmile I'm finally starting to get this figured out! LOL
[notify]