GO!

Please help us bring Pupster home!!!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Pupster Please help me come ho

PLEASE HELP ME- COME HOME!!!!

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '08 8:54pm PST 
Hello everybody, I have been having such a trying day. This morning my closest freind she is like a sister to me called and informed me that Her baby girl Pupster had been dog napped and that the man (an Ex) Who had her was going to sell her. So now I come to you guys here on Dogster hoping and praying that you will all help us find some way to keep Pupster from this horrible fate. Pupster is very attached to her Mommy and vice versa, Pupster becomes physiclly ill if she is not with her Mommy. So for those of you reading us here's the deal.

If you see Pupster, And the person with her tries to sell her to you or give her to you, PLEASE We beg you from the bottoms of our hearts, buy her or except her. Then get ahold of me and we will come get her or will meet you somewhere to get her. Please we are begging you. Pupster is very near and dear member of my friends family and she is dying to see her baby again. PLEASE HELP UP!

Thank you.
[notify]
Angus The- Warrior

Wag well and wag- often.

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '08 9:29pm PST 
Where is Pupster located? It would helpful to know the city/area in which he is likely to try and sell her.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '08 9:39pm PST 
I'm sorry I didn't think about that, Pupster has lived her intire life in Palos Heights IL, so were assuming the man who has her will stay with in or around about 40 mile area. He lives in Frankfurt IL, so maybe in that Area as well. Were not sure, we know he still has her as we drove by his house this evening and she started barking from somewhere inside. We've called the police and at this point they won't do anything.
[notify]

Addy, CGC

Let's go for a- walk!

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '08 6:04am PST 
What you need to do is destroy her "market value."

Make posters with pictures and spread them everywhere. Get them to all the shelters and vets' offices in a broad area around where you and the ex are. Contact the columnists and human interest reporters for your local newspapers, tv stations, radio stations.

Don't name the ex. Your primary goal is to get the dog back, not to punish him. Emphasize in all of this that you only want the dog back, no questions asked. Make it so he can't move with the dog without being seen by someone who knows you're looking for the dog, but make easy for him to come forward claiming he "found" the dog.

Include a small reward, $50 or $100, enough to be worth someone's time, but not enough to make the dog "valuable." And be prepared to swallow whatever lie he tells, and pay over the reward to him, if he comes forward and returns the dog.

Don't get hung up on principle. Remember that the priority is the dog.
[notify]

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '08 9:36am PST 
Thank you for the advice Addy, we have done all of this, this morning we spent most of it papering the local Dog parks, Parks, The vets offices in the area, and first thing Monday morning we will be calling all three local Papers and seeing what they can do to help us. Like I said Pupster is her baby and she will do anything to get her back. The reward Idea is a good one we hadn't thought about that. My Friend spoke with an officer who said if he dosn't return the dog to us of his own free will with in another 24 hours he may be willing to go with my friend to the man's house and see if Pupster is there. Wish us luck.
[notify]
Angus The- Warrior

Wag well and wag- often.

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '08 10:00am PST 
If Craigslist is in your area, I'd check it for listings for Pupster. Paws crossed that she is soon reunited with her Mom.
[notify]
Cago-ESD-CGC

Fun in the Sun,- where da Sun go?

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '08 10:05am PST 
OH thank you! We forgot all about Craigs list yes it is in their Area, I'll tell her to check it now Thank you for the advice again!
[notify]
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '08 6:12pm PST 
any news on pupster?
[notify]
Cago-ESD-CGC

Fun in the Sun,- where da Sun go?

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '08 9:12pm PST 
Pupster was returned to her owner on Monday, thankfully her owner new a very nice police officer who willingly went over to crazy mans house. Pupster was still there Thank god, and she was returned to her mommy. She is doing fine if a bit skittish now.
[notify]