GO!

Rolecall for puppy Mill Awareness Day in Lancaster PA

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Kaluha

Fly Free, Kaluha

Barked: Tue Sep 16, '08 10:50am PST 
Who's coming?

Kaluha will be at the Twin Tiers Rescue stand, along with his fellow mill refugees, fosters Blaze, Bogart and Aladdin.

Due to a full car and a propecity towards car sickness, I don't think Merlin will be making the trip.

If you're there, please stop by and say hi!!
[notify]
Sydney, My- Angel, RIP

Expert Human- Trainer

Barked: Tue Sep 16, '08 12:15pm PST 
I'll be there! Not sure if Sydney or Dex will be though. I may be bringing my foster gal with me instead. She was just rescued from the West Virginia puppymill that was raided at the end of August. I will definitely be stopping by to say hello to you!
[notify]
Dexy- Midnight- Goose

I only wanna- make you happy

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '08 10:40am PST 
Bumpity, bump, bump, bumpity, bump, bump
[notify]

Kaluha

Fly Free, Kaluha

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 9:29am PST 
Well, no Blaze, so I will be there with Kaluha, Merlin (my two mill boys) and Bogart and Aladdin who were pulled from a OH mill last Saturday.
[notify]
Aladdin -Adopted

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '08 10:54am PST 
Here is Aladdin. he will be there tomorrow along with Bogart. Now, if I can just get Bogart to hold still while I take a pic!!!
[notify]