GO!

NEW TO DOGSTER!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Tobi- Medina-Burch

I love my Mama!

Barked: Wed Aug 13, '08 2:41pm PST 
Hello! I am a new dogster, I'm been a big fan of this site for a long time and I just recently got a puppy so I though I'd make a profile for him. I'm still learning the ropes and it would be great to get tips and advice from all the awesome members here. smile
[notify]
Dasha

Smiles and- Wiggles

Barked: Wed Aug 13, '08 8:02pm PST 
I'm actually new here too and still trying to figure out how to work everything. My spotted friend is one of my best friends so I decided to create a profile for her. So, I wait patiently for an answer to your requests from the more experienced guardians as well.
[notify]
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)- IN LOVING

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Wed Aug 13, '08 9:00pm PST 
wave Welcome, Tobi--and you too, Dasha. hug
If you ever need some help, feel free to send me a pawmail, and I'll try my best to help ya out wink
[notify]

Tobi- Medina-Burch

I love my Mama!

Barked: Wed Aug 13, '08 10:12pm PST 
Thanx Tiggles!
[notify]
Tobi- Medina-Burch

I love my Mama!

Barked: Wed Aug 13, '08 10:12pm PST 
Thanx Tiggles!
[notify]
nooner

in loving memory- from 3/2008 to- 08/21/08

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 12:16pm PST 
Hi everybody!! I am new to this site, and made a profile of my pack, this is there house, they just let me live here!! I am trying to figure out, this site, and all it's features, I am not as puter savvy as most!! and we could really use some pet pals!!! pretty please, feel free to bark at me anytime!!!! muppy & the pack happy dance
[notify]
Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 12:47pm PST 
Hey Tob yand the other new guy (can't remember name)!cheer
[notify]
Delilah- Happy Girl

Queen of All- Creature- Comforts

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 5:43pm PST 
Welcome, Tobi!!! You're just as cute as a button!!! You'll have lotsa fun here!!! cheer
[notify]