GO!

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Roxie- In Loving- Memory

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 8:14pm PST 
I just had to put Roxie to sleep yesterday. She was almost 15 years old and become very sick suddenly. Roxie was the best dog anyone could ask for. She's been with me since I was 9 years old and was my very best friend ever since. I will miss her with all my heart. This is one of the hardest things I've had to deal with. I know she is better off now because she is no longer suffering.... But I am having a rough time dealing with this frown
[notify]
Neville @ The Rainbow Bridge

Forever Loved

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 8:44pm PST 
I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope it can bring some comfort to you to know that she is at peace now, free from pain and surrounded by love. She knew how much you loved her and she knew you always did your best for her.

I'll be sending warm thoughts your way.

hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Putter- 6/9/95 - 2/9/07

Little Dog- Big Personality!

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 10:01pm PST 
Hi Roxie! Welcome to the Bridge!
I'm so sorry for your families sadness. We'll make sure to send them extra love from the bridge tonight!!
hughughughug
[notify]

Poni - R.I.P baby- girl

I AM the Queen!

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 10:40pm PST 
hughughug I'm so sorry for your loss of Roxie.
My heart goes out to you.
hughughughug
[notify]
Alisha - *RIP my- little- angel*

*Rest in peace- my little angel*

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 5:06am PST 
Welcome to the Bridge Roxie! If you miss your mommy I'll show you how to look down on her. And we'll play together and run over the hills! And although you and your mommy are not together anymore, you can still feel the love between you.
I'm always happy to make new friends, so welcome!

Alishahug
[notify]
Charley "R.I.P My Boy"

I'm a Lover, not- a fighter

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 7:18am PST 
My Charley just crossed the bridge on tuesday. It was very hard for me to do it but I knew that morning that he was in pain so it had to be done. Just know that Roxie is at peace now . We feel so much pain in our hearts to relieve them of there pain. Just remember all the good times you had with Roxie. Hugs to Roxie and familyhughug
[notify]