GO!

Calling All Sports and agility dogs!

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
♥Bell- a Summer- (Bella)

This Girl can- ROCK!

Barked: Sat Jul 12, '08 9:00am PST 
I am Bella, I am an agility, frisbee, schultzhund, and working on flyball dog, BOL....I would love to get to know you and be pals! What doggy sport do you do?cheer

And-Just to tell you-Im NOT new to dogster or agility! ;D

~Bella

P.S.-Send us some PPrs! We Would love to get to know you!

Edited by author Thu Jul 24, '08 10:36am PST

[notify]
Fun On The- Run Kennel- Racing

'10 Junior- Iditarod, 6th- place!

Barked: Sat Jul 12, '08 10:08pm PST 
We dogsled, and are trying to get into agility, dock dogs, and weight pulling.
[notify]
Firefly

Lighting up my- mom's heart....

Barked: Sat Jul 12, '08 10:13pm PST 
I'm starting agility July 23 happy dance
[notify]

MACH4 PACH2- Aslan

RAE TQX MXF MXB2- MJS2 MXBP MXJP,- etc.

Barked: Sat Jul 12, '08 11:10pm PST 
Agility, Rally and soon to be Obedience. Maybe Herding at a later date.
[notify]
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Sun Jul 13, '08 8:41am PST 
Welcome
I do agility!party
I have been taking classes since the first of the year and I have not been in a competition yet. My humom says I need to be rock solid with less zoomies before I can go to a trial.
[notify]
MACH ADCH- Lilliana TQX

My idea of a- holiday is- playing agility!

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 1:17am PST 
Puppy agility (non-competition of course!) and took a herding temperament (instinct) test. I have a video of the herding test on my webpage. That was fun. I ate some cow pies shock. We might do herding again after we complete puppy agility as we wait for my growth plates to close.

I did complete my beginners obedience class. The instructors were pretty generous because every dog graduated party. Same goes for puppy kindergarten class too party.
[notify]
Kristari's September Calypso

Calypso has- landed!

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 4:20am PST 
Mushing (sled dog sports). We do scootering mostly, since sledding isn't really an option in the Southeast (though we are heading North to snow country very soon so it'll be sleds and snow races this Winter!).

With Calypso I've run around the Southeast and raced in VA. Without Calypso, I've worked a little bit at an Alaskan sled dog kennel (and visited numerous others) and have raced some in Wyoming. But Calypso WILL be coming North with me this year!
[notify]
Last Ehco- RPT CGN RNCL

in dog training- jerk\'s a noun- not a ver

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 5:19am PST 
We've competed a bit in Agility, Rally & Disc, trained for Flyball, and tried some Dock diving & Musical Freestyle. Hopefully get to try some Dog scootering in the near future.

A jack of all trades & a master of none, lol wink
[notify]
Last Ehco- RPT CGN RNCL

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 5:20am PST 
We've competed a bit in Agility, Rally & Disc, trained for Flyball, and tried some Dock diving & Musical Freestyle. Hopefully get to try some Dog scootering in the near future.

[notify]
Last Ehco- RPT CGN RNCL

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 5:20am PST 

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7