GO!

Pikapet

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '08 5:43pm PST 
Hey everyone! Just letting anypup who's on Pikapet that there is an account that is immitating my family!

Just so ya know, my REAL family is just me and Oz right now, and my name isn't spelt Colbian.

Oh...and my family is the one that's lacking HTML backgrounds BOL
[notify]
Oni~Prince of Thieves

Unable to- respond...

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '08 7:02pm PST 
Wow, that stinks. confused

I have never even heard of the site and I took a peek to make sure that no one was imitating me..there wasn't anyone-but I did find someone who stole a pomeranian painting and was called on it in their comments laugh out loud
[notify]
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Tue Jul 1, '08 1:18pm PST 
BOL
shrug I don't know how some people think they can get away with such things! laugh out loud

Good to know you're not up there though!
[notify]

Red

This is just a- Dream...

Barked: Fri Jul 4, '08 7:59pm PST 
im glad no one is immitating meconfused
[notify]
Harley, SD,- CGC, TDI

Super Service- Boy!

Barked: Fri Jul 4, '08 9:43pm PST 
There was a fake profile of me too!!! But, we (with the help of dogsters that answered the call) ran them off and they took down the profile.

Cobain...what's the link to that profile? We will attack!
[notify]
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Fri Jul 4, '08 10:31pm PST 
wave Harley!
They've taken it down (finally) took a few days though.
I know of a TON of other fakes I've found on there....people are going as low as to post pictures they've found on Petfinder, but not actually adopt the dogs frown
[notify]
Red

This is just a- Dream...

Barked: Sat Jul 5, '08 6:50am PST 
thats sadconfused
[notify]
Pepper

Watch out - It's the Kiss- Monster!

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 11:04am PST 
I, myself am on pikapet. It used to be really fun, but now, there are so many users stealing picture, so much cursing, so much drama, its not that great anymore. Dogster is still great, always will be. Pup on there often trash talk dogster, i really dont like it. Im always the one trying to defend dogster, bol!
[notify]
Champ

Golden Fur,- Golden Heart

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 11:44am PST 
A lot of the people who trash talk dogster on pikapet were banned from dogster - so there's no question why they are bitter. wink

I used to go on pikapet...but now half of them are fakes, so...shrug
[notify]
Sakura (Chi Chi Baby)

Everyone Loves a- Chi Chi Baby

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 8:29pm PST 
I'm on Pikapet just so no one can use my pictures. shrug

Once, someone used Sakura's (not on Pikapet, on Youpet) and said she was a purebred chihuahua. laugh out loud

20 lbs is a bit big for a purebred chihuahua. big laugh
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2