GO!

Hi Everyone! I'm new!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Angel Fluff- E

I'm soooo cute!

Barked: Wed Jun 11, '08 3:44pm PST 
Hi Everyonebig laughbig laugh This is me in my Halloween costume. I'm not really a witch, I'm a sweety who is very fun and cuddly. My name is Fluff e and I'm an 11 month old Bichon girl. I live in Irvine California with my mom and dad. I'm very loved and spoiled.... so spoiled that now I won't eat any dog food. Only doggy treats and people food. My mom knows this isn't good for me and is worried about me, and she is going to stop giving me people food. Will I starve or will I eventually eat the crunchies? Mom has bought all the different brands, even the really really good stuff. I don't like any of it! Even mixed with puppy food....
[notify]
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Thu Jun 12, '08 4:59pm PST 
Welcome to Dogster. You should check out the Bichon Lovers Clubhouse if you haven't yet.
I was a very picky eater as a puppy and I still have my moments. The most delicious food my mom buys me is Merrick. We rotate every couple months between Grammy's Pot Pie and the Turducken. It has pieces of dehydrated vegtables mixed in to the kibble. If you mix in warm water it also makes a gravy! They say even humans can eat it because there are no byproducts.
My humom and hudad always exercise me before both meals everyday. Then after I cool off I am sooo hungry I would eat anything. If I have been a really good boy I get Vanilla Yogurt mixed in or wet food....I love that. I am not allowed regular human food because it upsets my stumie and I will puke, so I guess I don't know what I am missing. Good Luckbig grin
[notify]
Angel Fluff- E

I'm soooo cute!

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '08 8:21am PST 
Thanks Mulligan. I'll tell my mom about the Merrick food. Where does your mom get it?
[notify]

Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '08 5:43pm PST 
There are three pet stores in our area that carry Merrick, Pet Quarters, Food for Pets, and one more I can't remember the name of. Petsmart and Petco do not carry it last I looked.
This is their website hopefully that helps
Merrick Pet food
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '08 12:22pm PST 
Maybe try a natural raw diet. Something like Nature's Variety. Fluffy loves raw meat and veggies with a touch of fruit.
[notify]