GO!

Registration Name...

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 10:48am PST 
So our little Gavin is getting a full registration from the AKC and we get to pick his name for it. Sad thing is my husband and I are rather clueless on what to pick! Any suggestions? And also if any of your dogs are registered what are there names??
[notify]
Chase CGC

It's Mine I Tell- Ya! Mine! Mine!- Mine!

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 10:52am PST 
My boys Registered names:

Chase: McRanches Chasin A Dream
Pi: Rosewood's Ramblin Red Pirate
Pugsley: McRanches Shock of a life time.

I don't really have any suggestions for you... It was hard for me to come up with my dogs names, but each one has a special meaning behind it (expect Pi's, I didn't pick it... though I love it lol).

Edited by author Fri May 16, '08 10:54am PST

[notify]
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 10:57am PST 
When they run dog shows on TV, I like to watch and compare the registered names to the call names of various dogs. It's always better if the call name somehow relates well to the registered name. I think my favorite is still the Samoyed whose registered name was (kinnel name)'s Clear and Present Danger. His call name was Ford. laugh out loud
[notify]

Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 10:58am PST 
We are trying to think of sosmething that works for us but its sooo hard! Your names all sound wonderful! Gah soo many ideas!
[notify]
Chase CGC

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 11:00am PST 
What is his personality like? That could be a big factor... Like if he is a trouble maker... You could call him [Kennel Name]'s Trouble is coming (I don't know if your breeder makes you use the kennel name or not).
[notify]
Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 11:05am PST 
The breeder is Brandywine...so here are some ideas we had..

Brnadywine's Prince Of Chaos

Brandywines's The Killing Joke (Cookies to whoever gets that..)

Those are just some...his personality is a little trouble maker but so very loveable...*laughs* Like any puppy!
[notify]
Chase CGC

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 11:06am PST 
I like Brandywine's Prince Of Chaos way to go

Edited by author Fri May 16, '08 11:07am PST

[notify]
Loki

Mischevious- Laughing Loki

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 11:46am PST 
Mischevous Laughing Loki here.

You could also use your city or street or sir name as part of the pups reg. It doesn't have to include the kennel's name.

Edited by author Fri May 16, '08 11:47am PST

[notify]
Cago-ESD-CGC

Fun in the Sun,- where da Sun go?

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 12:20pm PST 
Cago is the only dog I have whose name was shortened after awhile But then again you don't go calling Chicago when you live in Canada. BOL. At Least I wouldn't I also like Brandywine's Prince of Caos. But you also have to keep in mind the name may already be taken. I know it took my mom about 4 tries to get a name she liked with her Boston Streetor (kennel Name) Streetcar named Desire.
[notify]
♥Lenn- on♥

How could you- not LOVE this- face???

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 12:56pm PST 
Lennon's is Shockin's Please look at Me

and Dreamer's is Shockin's Chasing the Forgotten Dream.

It took me forever to come up with Lennon's but I knew Dreamer's from the minute I picked out her call name. Good Luck choosing, I know its hard!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3