GO!

what type beds do dogs like?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Pumpkin

Snuggle Bug

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 5:35am PST 
Hi guys - would love to hear what style dog beds everyone sleeps in. pillow beds, nest beds, your bed, etc.. is there anything special that the beds do or have that is better?

I tend to like snuggling against the bumper in my nest bed personally... might try out a pillow bed soon. love to hear from you!!
[notify]
Fenway, CGC

Who loves ya- baby?

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 9:30am PST 
Pumpkin, I like sleeping on the couch, the loveseat, under my Mom's bed on on my Mom's bed.

Mom bought me a special bed, one just for me, but I don't really use it. Mom put a couple of blankets on my special bed, and I just sleep on them (after I bunch them up and make them extra cushiony).

She said if she knew all I needed was a blanket to sleep on, she would have saved her money and not have bought the dog bed.

I think all dogs are different. My Lab cousin loves his dog bed - a little child's mattess with blankets all over it.

Good luck!
[notify]
Harlee

LETS GO FOR A- RIDE

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 10:04am PST 
We dont really sleep in our beds but we when we do we favor our donut style bed from bowsers.
[notify]

Roxy

ROOO-ROOO-ROOO!!- !

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 11:08am PST 
My sisters and I have Kuranda beds that our mom covers with comforters she buys from the thrift store (as we tend to shred them sometimes!!!) We really like our Kuranda beds- they are just like doggie cots. blue dog
[notify]
Checkers

giv me a shoo- plz

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 11:42am PST 
I usually sleep on my mommy's bed, under her desk where she folded a comforter, and, my favorite place, the laundry basket! way to go Especially when the clothes come right out of the dryer. dancing My mom hates it though! I did try a couple dog beds (fleece donut bed and a rectangular one) though, but I didn't like them much.

Edited by author Wed Apr 30, '08 11:49am PST

[notify]
Velma Kelly

top model for- 1+1=ONE

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 12:16pm PST 
i love my mommy's bed the best!
[notify]
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 3:31pm PST 
I don't like pillow/puffy beds or the rounded types or the oval types with edges. I like to stretch out when I sleep so I have a large rectangular SSS Orthocare dog bed. I also like to sleep on the couch and on the humans' beds but I have trouble climbing up now with my arthritis.
[notify]
Attis

I'm your (big)- man.

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 5:56pm PST 
My sister and i both have our own toddler bed with crib mattress to sleep in at night. Then for the living room we have a giant memory foam bed that sits in the corner so our hips stay off of the ground...
We love being lazy and sleeping in our beds.
blue dog
[notify]
MooShu April- 4, 2001 ~ - Augus

ShooShoo The- Frisky Beaver

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 7:47pm PST 
I love my Fatboy Doggielounger dog bed- Mom puts it out on the deck in the summer and I lay in style while my sister lays on the hard wood! It's super easy to keep clean and really comfortable on my hurting joints.
[notify]
Kinnick

Big Lovable- Goof!

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 7:54pm PST 
I like to sleep on the couch or in my with my mom, but sometimes I sleep on the doggy pillow bed my mom made me. She just bought some fabric, a memory foam mattress pad and some stuffing (like the kind you put in stuffed animals and made an extra big bed for me!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6