GO!

Animal Planet's "Creature Comforts"!!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Titus

I'm Just Little- On The OUTSIDE!

Barked: Fri Apr 25, '08 10:33am PST 
Oh My Good Heavens!! laugh out loud I am watching the first episode right now and I am laughing so hard, I can't breathe!
Have you guys seen this show yet? They travelled all over the U.S. interviewing people about random topics and then applied the voices to claymation animals talking to each other. SO FUNNY! big laughbig laughbig laugh
They interviewed a couple guys about what sounds like the nuances they smelled ina glass of wine or something, but on the show there were two dogs sniffing anothers butt, talking about the various qualities of the aroma. big laugh
I saw the previews and was excited cause it looked funny, but OMD, I had no idea!!! happy dance
[notify]
Opal

The cat did it

Barked: Fri Apr 25, '08 10:42am PST 
I remember seeing the previews to this show thinking it sounded pretty funny, too. Our three girls and I sat down to watch it and, where I did find it funny, we had to turn it off because the humor was too adult content for their ages. I thought with it being on at an early time (7:00 for us) it was something the kids could watch. So I was disappointed by that, but it was entertaining!
[notify]
Abby

Being sassy is- my profession.

Barked: Fri Apr 25, '08 11:00am PST 
OMD, I'm watching it right now and I was just going to post about it. It's hilarious!!!!

They did such a funny job of matching up the voices and interviews to the animals. BOL. laugh out loud laugh out loud
[notify]

Cinnamon Grrrl

The Little Bad- Wolf

Barked: Fri Apr 25, '08 11:28am PST 
Awww.... the pawrents wish they had seen that particular segment--they're oenophiles! smile
[notify]
Titus

Barked: Fri Apr 25, '08 11:43am PST 
we were watching a re-run, so I'm sure ther'll be others. I think the new episodes are scheduled on Thursdays?
[notify]
Barney-R.I.P

R.I.P my gorgous- boy

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 10:04am PST 
Yes this is made by matt baker and was orginally made in england (: he also made wallis and gromit, I can tell ya it's brilliant. I will have to look out for the american one on youtube
[notify]
Brinn

Can't hold my- licker! :)

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 6:26pm PST 
You can definitely see the Wallace and Gromitness too it! Especially in the teeth, bol puppy
[notify]
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 8:03pm PST 
I saw those episodes that Animal Planet showed before, I don't remember where...
However I personally think the UK version of the show is much funnier than the US one! I don't know why, if it is the accents or they just got funnier people for the UK show or what, but I think it's a lot funnier. They used to show the UK version of Creature Comforts on another station a long time ago but more recently I've only seen one or two episodes on TV where it seemed like they used the show to fill in a time slot when they had a show cancelled or something (in other words it wasn't scheduled to be on...) Oh yeah I also have the (UK) first season in DVD, I got it for Xmas a year or two ago...
[notify]
Nutmeg

Lesser- Snagglehound

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 9:01pm PST 
I used to live in the UK and I actually won a trip to the studio where the British version is made! cheer It was one of the best days of my life. It was amazing to see the entire process from paper to finished product - it's all stop-motion animation. Astounding, really. I LOVE Creature Comforts - the US one is also very funny, but my heart lies with the UK one.
[notify]
Titus

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 9:40pm PST 
Ginger- Do you know where the DVD was purchased?

Sometimes a british accent seems to make Everything funnier, laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2