GO!

THE BEST THING FOR STAINING UNDER EYES

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

molly

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 2:29pm PST 
JUST PICKED UP MOLLY TODAY AND SHE HAS A VERY SLIGHT STAINING UNDER HER EYES,SHE IS 8 WKS TODAY.

I HAVE BEEN TOLD VARIOUS THINGS TO USE FROM CORNFLOWER TO ANGELS GLOW AND ANGEL EYES

WE WANT TO KEEP HER NICE AND BRIGHT EYED
ANY HELP WOULD BE FAB
THANKS
[notify]
cilla

I wanna come- back as one of- my dogs

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 12:26pm PST 
go to eurobichons for a free recipe for eye paste
[notify]
Brady

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '08 7:34am PST 
My Auntie uses angel eyes for my Bichon cousin Frizzi, it worked perfectly and she swears by it!
[notify]

Sparky

I'm an angel now- with beautiful- wings...

Barked: Sun Apr 6, '08 11:37pm PST 
I am a bichon and never had eye stains but my baby brother Bentley is a maltese and had them. Three short weeks on angel eyes and no more stains. Go to ebay.com and buy the 120 bottle and it will last you forever. We only use it twice a week now a very small sprinkle a day in a teaspoon of vanilla yoguart befor bedtime and that it..............
[notify]
Delphi- 12/24/1999 - 06/27/2011

p mailing my- pals

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '08 1:21pm PST 
I swear by Angel Glow. I have allergies and my eyes water all of the time. It is better when I take my medicine but I hate taking pills. Mommy mixes the Angel Glow in some yummy soft Solid Gold food and I gobble it right down.
[notify]
ozzy

Barked: Fri Nov 27, '09 2:00pm PST 
Angels Eyes and Angels Glow work but that is because they are antibiotics (tylosin)

I use a natural food additive called angels delight

http://www.bichonhotel.co.uk/angels_delight

About the same price as the other products but it has added health benefits so it will stop the tear stains and make your dog healthier
[notify]
Snowy

Snowy - the Fourlegged- sidekick

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 7:37am PST 
Snowy had the same problem when she had low quality dog-food (grain based) such as Bil-Jac, Science Diet. After switching to non-grain 5-star dog-food (Orijen, Evo), the staining stopped to become noticeable. I haven't seen Snowy's red stain under eyes any more. way to go
[notify]