|Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 7:05am PST |
|1. Mutts: I, too, love mutts; nearly every dog I've ever had was a mutt.
2. Irish Wolfhounds: have never met one, but love the way they look...the jeans/tux analogy was bang on!
3. French Bulldogs: I'm just not a small dog person
4. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel: again, too small for me, and there's something funny looking about their faces (no offense!)
5. Catahoula Leopard Dog: these dogs are gorgeous, and i want one, but probably will never have one.
My Fave 5:
1. Pit Bulls: a 4-legged child, but better. so incredibly loyal, intelligent, trainable, and human-like. i adore this breed, and there will always be at least one in my home.
2. Doberman: i've never had one, but i love their look and everything i've read about them says they'd fit right in. maybe some day...
3. Great Dane: again, never had one, but who couldn't love one of those big lugs? would love to have one of these someday as well!
4. Catahoula: BEAUTIFUL dogs, but their personality probably wouldn't go so great with my undeniable need to have more than one dog...and also, i have nothing to herd, so i don't think they'd be very happy with me. but the humane society near me has some mix pups and they're so gorgeous.
5. Scottie Dog: probably the smallest dog I'd ever want to have, but I think they're just precious...never met one though.
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|