GO!

Daddy will miss you Fritz In Memory of

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Fritz

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 11:53am PST 
Fritz may you rest in peace. You have been the light of our family for 9 months now. I remember the day your mom and I picked you out and took you home with us. I remember this cause it was our 2nd date. We went and got you from the crazy farmer. Today you left us, and you will be remember forever. Your antics, the way, you would talk to mom and I, and your "babies" you carried around with all around the house. Now we cant forget the most important thing of all.. your best friend Gunner, the beautiful Golden Retriever who taught you all the things you know. You two had so much fun with each other and the love you had for each other was amazing. You would get so excited to go and see him it was funny to see the way you would act when we would get close to his house. I am not sure what caused you to leave us, but know that your mom and I love you, we will miss you more than anything in the world, and we hope you are having fun in Heaven with all the other dogs. Please be good for Dad please.
It has only been 4 hours since you left the family and we are all heart broken. We considered you as a son, and as a part of this family.
Fritz was 9 months old this month, and when I woke up this morning he was not breathing right. After about a half hour later he past. He has always been healthy, and in excellent shape. His death is unknown, and a mystery to us all.
This morning I heard a story about a family who had a dog. This dog was very old, and one day this dog past away. The little girl asked her dad, "why do dogs not live very long, and we live a long time?" The dad replied to his daughter and said, "People live a long time because God needs us to learn how to love and how to care for each other, dogs live a short time because they always know how to love." And love they do! They love unconditionally, no matter how bad of a day you have had, how angry or sad you might be. They will always love you no matter what.
Fritz... I love you, I will miss you, and you will always have a special and warm place in my heart, and in your mother's heart as well. Thank you for being such a good dog, and loving us the way you did. Thank you.

Love,
Dad
frown
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 12:13pm PST 
Oh Fritz and daddy, we are so sorry to hear this. you were such a baby.
cryhug
[notify]
Drover ~Sweet Angel Boy~

I Love Mom!

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 12:19pm PST 
hugFritz and family hug
We send you hugs. Please take comfort in your wonderful memories of little Fritz.
How sad he left too soon.frown
[notify]

Buca, Rest- in Peace my- Love

I'll always love- you Mummie!

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 12:38pm PST 
We are so very sorry for your loss.... hug
[notify]
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 3:03pm PST 
Fritz is at the Bridge with us now, but he will always be with you...Hugs to dad and the family. hughughughug
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '08 2:33am PST 
how sad, too young to come to the bridge

angel feather kisses to your family
[notify]
Bear and- Bambi - Mommys- Angels

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '08 11:38am PST 
We were young when we crossed the bridge too...So sorry for you and your family, our thoughts are with you. hughughug
[notify]
Fritz

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '08 3:16pm PST 
I want to extend a huge thank you to all of you during this time. Fritz is going to be missed and will be remembered. I was able to get Gunner, who is my girlfriends families dog for my girlfriend for the week, to help her transition from not having Fritz around the house. Bottom line Thank you so much for your heart felt messages, it has helped so much! And I appreciate everything that you all have done.

Fritz and Family

Edited by author Wed Feb 27, '08 3:17pm PST

[notify]
Walter

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 9:29pm PST 
hughughughughugWhat a beautiful boy !
[notify]
Darby Queen

Adopt from- rescue, please!

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 9:46pm PST 
Oh Fritz... we are so sorry. Dad and family, you are in our thoughts and prayers. We are so, so sorry for your loss. God speed dear friend.
hughughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2