GO!

2nd Annual Eye of the Tiger Event

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 162: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Arthur- furever- wiggling

Watching over- all my friends!

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 7:45pm PST 
Start time is Sunday February 17th, 10am Dogster time (1pm EST)

Welcome to the 2nd Annual Eye of the Tiger celebration with Winston, LittleMoe, and Arthur! We are celebrating life, love, friendship, and living each moment to the fullest.

All 3 pups have battled health issues and are so excited to be enjoying this gathering with their friends. Winston is celebrating his 11th birthday and is one tough pup, battling renal failure from tainted canned dog food. Little Moe is hanging strong and has been so brave throughout his treatments for cancer. Arthur has been recovering from his most recent heart problems and is doing great on new medications.

Thank you all, dear friends and families, for the support and love you have shown to Winston, Little Moe, and Arthur as it has been ongoing and from the heart. We are all truly blessed to have Dogster, and that we all were able to meet and learn about each other, support each other and share in both the joys and the times of need.

Have a wonderful time, and again, we thank you for coming to be with our super "Eye of the Tiger" honorees, Winston, Little Moe, and Arthur.

As we celebrate today, if you could also please stop by the page of our friend, Gracie Jane, who passed to the bridge on Friday. She will always be in our hearts.
[notify]
Arthur- furever- wiggling

Watching over- all my friends!

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 9:06pm PST 
Before we get started, I wanted to give a very big thank you to our pals Sarge and Rocky for all your hard work for the pawty. I don't know what we would do without you! We love you both so much!!!!

cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]
WINston XXLP- 1997-2008

Larger_Than_Life- !

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 9:45pm PST 
cheerRcheerOcheerCcheerKcheerYcheer
cheerScheerAcheerRcheerGcheerEcheer
[notify]

♥ JERRY♥

Jerry loves- Reggie

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 1:38am PST 
cheercheerhappy birhtday Winstonpartyparty
Little Moe and Arthru
hughughughughughughug
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 4:13am PST 
Dear Arthur,

Our thanks to a sweetheart of a friend, who wrote our invitations and included links in them, set up all the links to the party thread and the celebrants, and wrote the opening paragraph for our gathering today.

We applaud him as he is recovering from a very serious heart health issue that started last January 2007 on Super Bowl Sunday.

Almost a year to the day, Arthur was rushed to the ER for major heart problems, and after spending 2 days in the care of the ER, came home, only to have to return to the ER within the hour. He continues on new medications and to have testing on a regular schedule.

Winston has continued to fight the Acute Renal Failure that was brought on by the tainted canned dogfoods that were recalled, last February. He, at almost 11 years old, is a fighter and a brave and beloved friend.

Our sweet Little Moe, last January 2007, was found to have cancer. He started a treatment of care that put him in remission in July. In November, there was a return of the disease, and he is in a program to regain total good health. A fighter and a brave little guy.

We thank you for being here, for the support and love you show the Dogster community. We will be celebrating Your lives and friendships here as well, at this gathering of the Survivor/Eye of the Tiger.

Let the party begin!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Edited by author Sun Feb 17, '08 4:23am PST

[notify]
Hayden

Nothing says Lub- like a Bootie- Rub!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 4:58am PST 
PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birfday there Big Win! Let's all have some cupcakes and I brought a bunch of cheesy steaks because they're my favourite!

Hope both Little Moe and Arthur are doing well... Way to represent us bullies for dog of the week!
[notify]
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 5:09am PST 
Hi Everypupwavewave I want to say thank you for inviting all us Goldens to join your party. Rocky made sure we knew the date and time. I have been telling my buddies how much you all like to party and I think many of them will be stopping by.
I had so much fun last year...Arthur made me an honorary bulldogsnoopysnoopy

Winston, Little Moe, and Arthur represent the best of dogs and the people that love them. Strength, compassion and huge hearts as well.

I'll be back later on with my brother Nick to partypartypartyparty
[notify]
Griffin

Rub my hieny

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:06am PST 
Party Time!! snoopysnoopysnoopy

Happy birthday Winston and feel better soon Little Moe and Arthur!
[notify]
Maddy

Rub da belly

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:07am PST 
Where's the root beer!? party
Happy Birthday Winston!! Stay strong Little Moe and Arthur!

dog
[notify]
Hayden

Nothing says Lub- like a Bootie- Rub!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:08am PST 
Party! party Party! party Party! party

wishes snoopy cheer way to go
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 162: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]