GO!

Herding opportunities?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Lucy

I love Lucy

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '07 5:50am PST 
hi, all.
my mom and dad were told i am dalmation and lab, but i am clearly dalmation and border collie! (my mom was known to be dalmation, deadbeat dad - not sure)

my question is: i really want to herd naturally. i try to help mom with duke, but they don't appreciate it. does anyone know any place around savannah, ga, where i might have an opportunity to really herd some animals?

fondly, lucy
[notify]
Oliver PAWS

<3s tennis- balls, peanut- butter, & Fling

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 10:01am PST 
I know there are some places that you can go to. But you might need to drive a ways.
[notify]
Lucy

I love Lucy

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '08 4:47am PST 
Thanks, Ollie.

I guess we'll look in the yellow pages or something. I'll keep you posted. Do you do any herding or sports?

You're a good-lookin' guy! Glad to know ya!

Fondly, Lucy
[notify]

Oliver PAWS

<3s tennis- balls, peanut- butter, & Fling

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '08 1:42pm PST 
Mom taught me some agility tricks, but beccause of my plate, I can't do competions or anything. Plus I'm a bad herder.
[notify]